Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: UFC Fans Are Scared White Males, They Support Trump!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
    And I'm assuming you're implying that "America" is a "White" country?
    You bet your ass I do.

The same place the Native Americans first were before the Europeans waged war on them and took their land?[ The same Native Americans which just so happen to be related to modern Latinos? And the same Whites which just so happen to be related to those Europeans?
    White people conquered North America. You can cry about it all you want but we did and I don't give a **** if you were here first.

I think you're confused.
    Nope.

Whites may be the majority, but they cannot exclude other races. If anything, the Latinos were there first, buddy. Do you see any of us asking you to get out of our ancestors' land? Why do you hate us?
    First, we Whites can do whatever the F we want. If we want to exterminate you all we could have done it and we could still do it without much effort. Second, as I already said I don't care if you were here first. Third, you have Mexico and Central America and they are ****holes. Mainly because people like you are the majority there.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      its gonna be an awesome day when arum finally kicks the bucket. beers on me
      What difference will it make? He'll just be replaced by another Jew.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        Of course. BET is a Redstone monolith.
        Most major media in America is owned and/or controlled by Jews. I'm pretty sure that includes BET as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          As a lot of you don't understand politics and troll around. Trump ain't having it with Foreign policy, which is why there isn't much coverage about Trump and foreign policy with Israel. Arum has the connects in Israel. Very interesting times we're in. Many rural Christians support the idea to aid Israel out of real compassion (supposedly) yet don't really know the politics between Palestinians and Jews, which ironically I imagine in the Christian bible you are to love all. So how do miniters go about with Trump's new policies against Israel when these same people have been pro Israel and now Pro Trump?

American Jews have the power to stop Trump easily. This is all show. Republican party just having fun now until real time comes they're gonna shut him down and join leadership votes into one runner.
          Good post, rural Christians are very naive when it comes to Zionism. It's a love-hate relationship - they love Jews yet Jews like Arum despise them.

The old snake Arum is just trying to sell the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            Most major media in America is owned and/or controlled by Jews. I'm pretty sure that includes BET as well.
            I know. But Summer Redstone is a pimp. Powerful dude. Dark side of the force.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
              Jon Stewart called himself culturally jewish. I think thats the thing.
              ***Jon Stewart))) is a Jew. His real name is Lebowitz or some ****ing thing like that. It doesn't matter to me if he believes in God, Satan or the flying spagetti monster, he is a Jew with typical Jew attitudes and politics i.e. White people are the #1 problem in the world.

Comment

Hillary is too crooked to be president, specially at such a dangerous time where there's manipulative powers behind the scenes trying to shape up things, this was tellingly demonstrated during her tenure as secretary of state.

Trump I don't agree with some things he says, but at least he's well intentioned, he understands what we're up against and in his narcissist mind he wants to be the saviour. He's also very capable in figuring out things and executing the game plan. And most importantly, HE'S HIS OWN MAN, doesn't owe **** to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Æthelstan View Post
                  Good post, rural Christians are very naive when it comes to Zionism. It's a love-hate relationship - they love Jews yet Jews like Arum despise them.

The old snake Arum is just trying to sell the fight.
                  Rural Christians are for the most part are ****ing idiots. Jews hate them even more than muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    I have no problem with any group of non-whites as long as they stay out of white countries.
                    That's very hypocritical.

Is Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, Japan, Hawaii, Korea, etc white countries?

Comment

Originally posted by Darrellbfunny View Post
                      Judaism is classified as an "ethno-religion", meaning that it's both an ethnicity (DNA traceable) and a religion. For some people it's merely a religion, for others it's merely an ethnicity and for the rest it's both. Anyone can convert to the religion but only those who are Jewish by blood can be all or partially the ethnicity. To help you understand, it would be like if Italian doubled as a religion.
                      yes, and that's why they are so extremely ethnocentric

Comment

Working...
                      X