No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Back in Form, Decisions Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
    People need to realize Floyd is much better at 147 than 154.. Thats why bum ass Cotto looked good vs Floyd.. Floyds a little slower at 154, less powerful and doesnt move as well.. Floyd kills cotto at 147
    no exact same fight, cotto is under appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by -§unny- View Post
      Why dont people just appreciate boxing for the fundamental concept its based on " hit and dont get hit" Floyd is a genius. Period.
      it was impressive. it wad boring. it was boringly impressive, or impressively boring

Comment

• 5 more fights. Doubters are going to doubt. Haters are going to hate. Fans will always love him. Witness it while you can, Floyd will go down as one of the best of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Is he a 154 Champ or not?

If not, vacate the belt and fight Manny Pacquiao. You can talk about Pacquiao being put to sleep all you want but he'd still eat Robert Guerrero alive. We know this.
          where is ricky hatton? stop bringing up manny arum will not allow that 50/50 is a no go and manny isn't worth much he is done dude just stop the hate its sad

Comment

• Originally posted by wakkus View Post
            Floyd - Marquez 2?
            Lord no.. jMM doesnt even want that fight. It would be another shutout.. Floyd wont give jmm anything to counter.. And when jmm tries to foce the issue hes gonna GET countered lol.. Horrible match up..

If floyd doesnt fight serg or canelo next, i have no problem seeing him fight alexander, khan or danny garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by -§unny- View Post
              Why dont people just appreciate boxing for the fundamental concept its based on " hit and dont get hit" Floyd is a genius. Period.
              Running, pot shoting, cherry picking, ducking top notch guys, fighting b&C class opponents...Genius huh?

Comment

• I scored it 7-5 for Floyd. Guerrero was disappointing. I assumed he would cut down the distance and make it an inside fight. Instead, he fought as though he was facing Earnie Shavers.

Floyd has declined a lot, however. I don't know who he is going to fight on these 5 other occassions without losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                  it was impressive. it wad boring. it was boringly impressive, or impressively boring
                  you for real thought that was boring?

Comment

• Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                    People need to realize Floyd is much better at 147 than 154.. Thats why bum ass Cotto looked good vs Floyd.. Floyds a little slower at 154, less powerful and doesnt move as well.. Floyd kills cotto at 147
                    need to cosign on that...

Comment

• Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                      He wouldn't fight canelo or Pacquiao anyway. He's a coward
                      I wouldn't call a man who puts on gloves and steps into the ring against any man a coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X