Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any chance that floyd could reclaim the lb4lb top spot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any chance that floyd could reclaim the lb4lb top spot?

I think he could by fighting pac or martinez but do u think floyd has the balls to do it?
    Yes he can but too scared to do it?
    36.84%
    Nope he will be contented in fighting easy money fights for the rest of his career.
    63.16%

I believe floyd has no intention to reclaim the top spot but I hope floyd proved me wrong but i doubt it.

Comment

yea he could. but not by the likes of Ortiz

Comment

we both know he will take a year vacation to spend time with his family then comeback for a tune up... he,s truly raping the boxing world...

Comment

yes of course,

Comment

Floydie got to be realistic, he can only be #1P4P by fighting the current #1 Pacman! Ortiz ain't included among the top ten P4P.

Is there any chances?

Well I think Arum has already agreed on this Random Blood testing, and Floydie, suddenly became so SILENT!

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
              Floydie got to be realistic, he can only be #1P4P by fighting the current #1 Pacman! Ortiz ain't included among the top ten P4P.

Is there any chances?

Well I think Arum has already agreed on this Random Blood testing, and Floydie, suddenly became so SILENT!
              last thing arum said was trying to discredit the usada and wada aired his ass out...and silence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop making u stuff

Comment

I bet you 100m that once Floydette beats Ortiz that *****s will be like :
                Floyd #1 P4p hurper derper.

Comment

absolutely not my canine chomping comrade. Manny pakyow de bes! Gayweather is xylocaine wifebeater coward kfc monkey security guard 100 dollar bill duck huuuuuuuurrrrrr duuuuuuuuuurrrrrrr deeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrp duuuuuuuuuurrrrr

pinoy pride! Seig heil!

Comment

My,are U guys serious?Did we forget who the #1 pfp fighter was when Floyd retired??It was Floyd.Who beat the #1 ranked welterweight at the time in Mosley.Pacman got the #1 position after Floyd left.Furthermore,beating Ortiz,(if Floyd does),is far greater than Clottey,Margarito,Mosley & Marquez at 147.

Pacman hasn't done **** since Floyd left.U all should keep it real,the softest 4 fight stretch of any elite fighter in any weightclass.Well he gets some credit for Clottey,but none for Margarito,Mosley,or Marquez at 147,none.Soft,cheap bull**** ppv's.I'd rather have a stretch of inactivity than meaningless,cherrypicked ppv garbage.

Comment

Working...
                    X