Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[⛔️truth exposed💯] "its haymon who refuses to work with arum thus creating rifts"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Hymen is like Arum 2.0, he only wants in-house fights as well. That's why guys run to Hymen for cover so they know for sure that they won't be fighting any Top Rank guys or other HBO boxers.
    yea but in house fights for PBC doesnt matter because they literally have everyone decent

Comment

Its a business. Bob is a businessman. Bob woulda worked with Hitler before WWII if the deal was right.

If Bob's relationship with HBO goes down the toilet (as it seems like is in the realm of possibilities if Peter Nelson, the favorite for the gig & a guy Bob doesn't seem to like or get along with, gets the job), which would probably lose him TruTV dates as well as HBO dates he's basically trying to sell Terence Crawford to Unimas if he doesn't do business with others.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Hymen is like Arum 2.0, he only wants in-house fights as well.
        I think this is the story thats accepted as fact without people looking into it. The reality is Haymon has worked with many top fighters already like Postol, Huck, Glowacki, Algieri, & Andy Lee, along with others I'm probably forgetting or who aren't as notable right now, without them being managed by Haymon.

The wonderful part about PBC is their net of talent is spread as far out as the 6 promoters Haymon uses the most (DiBella-NY/New England, GYM-Canada, Mayweather-Vegas, TGB-Cali/Vegas, Leija Bettah-Texas & Warriors-Flordia/Midwest & there seems to be a potential 7th with the growing, but not as often via promotion, relationship with Matchroom-UK) can reach or as well as their business acumen dictates with making deals with others outside of the PBC fold.

Thus Bob saying he won't do business with PBC is going to cut more & more into doing business at all if he keeps that stance in reality & PBC doesn't go outta business.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          yea but in house fights for PBC doesnt matter because they literally have everyone decent
          Lets not go full ****** brother. I believe HBO has 9 outta the top 10 P4P guys via ESPN's P4P list. Haymon has a great roster doe, but he's a long way from having everyone decent.

Comment

my boy DBN specifically asks BOB ARUM of TOP RANK if he will ever consirder working with al haymon ever again,seeing as its in his best interest considering all of the fighters he has.....

check out his answer in the vid below!

You fu cker, you got me to watch this stupid ass video. Damn I hate this dudes videos. The intro is the worse and the ending was even more bad. This dude is a fu cking tool.

Comment

appreicate the kind words but yall *****s got it twisted, this is a stop sign

what u see in the title is a "DO NOT ENTER" sign(but i dont mean that figuratively,)
              Sign still cool

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Lets not go full ****** brother. I believe HBO has 9 outta the top 10 P4P guys via ESPN's P4P list. Haymon has a great roster doe, but he's a long way from having everyone decent.
                hbo is a network homie,al haymon is a person/manager
                Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                You fu cker, you got me to watch this stupid ass video. Damn I hate this dudes videos. The intro is the worse and the ending was even more bad. This dude is a fu cking tool.
                DBN spits truth bombs 24/7,whats not to like??and how on earch can u not like the intro ??not into chicks?

Comment

Haymon via PBC is closer to being a HBO-like entity than he's closer to being a Michael Koncz or Cameron Dunkin type cat these days I'd think you'd agree.

Comment

DBN spits truth bombs 24/7,whats not to like??and how on earch can u not like the intro ??not into chicks?
                    That dudes spit nothing. He's only doing interviews to stroke his ego.

Plus his intros suck. I want boxing news and real professional interviews(which this dude does not provide, but you tricked me into watching this crap). I don't need some ghetto ass dude trying to act like a big shot. If I want to see hot chicks I have a website for that I go to. I don't need this tool to provide it for me.

Comment

I guess Bob is trying to act a certain kind of way right now because of his legal situation with Haymon. I haven't heard Arum say much about PBC recently but really for a long time he would never spare the chance to throw mud on Haymon.

That said Arum can switch on a dime though if it benefits his cause, if he went to Haymon and they talked about it like businessmen then they could probably work something out. He hasn't needed to do that yet though.

Comment

Working...
                      X