Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I go through more racism than Ali!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I go through more racism than Ali!

Wow...............................
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvc-Kq7es1w

He is trippin. I think he took one too many punches to the head. Dude is bonkers.

Comment

What has Africa ever done for Floyd Maywather?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        He is trippin. I think he took one too many punches to the head. Dude is bonkers.
        Being butt raped in Jail probably had a lot to do with it too.

Comment

Well, people do call him a "gorilla"...oh wait, that was Floyd calling himself that

Comment

he probably reads youtube comments on videos of him. hispanics whites and asians hate him on the tube but respect him in real life.

Comment

Comment

Leave this right here...

"I'm on vacation for about a year, about a year," Mayweather said. "As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget ass, I don't want you all to jump on my d---. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

Comment

He does due to social media...have ya'll ever read the **** posted on his page???

Comment

Due to the internet and social media i think Mayweather is exposed to racism more and not mainly by Americans. No doubt Ali was hated more and there was a lot more racism in America at the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X