Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Khan or Mayweather-Cotto 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cotto fight is definitely the tougher fight imo. I'm a big Khan fan but he has no chance against Floyd. He fights in bursts and is open for the counter once he ends it, it has been proven if you are good at timing him you can catch him and end it. Floyd has enough power to make Khan regret it (ask Shane Mosley or anyone that has fought Pac/Floyd both).

THAT being said, 9/10 I'll pick the FRESH match up and this is one of those times. Khan is definitely an interesting style match up for Floyd because he is quicker than him and he's lengthy so he can use that quick jab with his range and i'd like to see how Floyd deals with it (not that he can't).

I just don't see Cotto beating Floyd, he beat a seriously washed up Martinez who imo had looked past it for a few years and people think hes the **** now. If Floyd fights Cotto...i'm sorry but I know *****s myself who wouldn't even stand for that.

Fight Pac in May and Khan later on in the year. He's holding up too many matchups at the moment by not sorting out the Pac fight.

Comment

Mayweather vs. pacman.

Second best mayweather/khan

Comment

Khan. Everyone knows the Cotto rematch is a complete farce. It's a ****ing joke, of the highest magnitude. It's the ultimate cherry pick at this juncture.

Comment

I think a Cotto rematch is a better and more competitive fight, but I'd like to see the Khan fight to finally shut his side up. If no Pacquiao, neither are bad options.

Comment

Khan for sure.

Comment

As much as I criticize Khan and bashed the possibility of Khan beating Mayweather, I STILL would rather see Mayweather-Khan than Mayweather-Cotto 2.

At least it's something new.

Comment

I would love to know who are the 19 idiots who picked Cotto 2

Comment

Working...
                X