Favorite quotes from boxers/trainers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite quotes from boxers/trainers?

What are some of yours?

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize"-Muhammed Ali

"The same hand that can write a beautiful poem, can knock you out with one punch—that's Poetic Justice."-Wayne Kelly

"The truth is the truth and the truth hurts" - Angel Garcia

"Box dat mutha****a" - Roger Mayweather.

"I don't give a **** about Victor Ortiz. I wouldn't know his ass from a bag of white rice" - Roger Mayweather

"Vegas don't know ****. The whole world don't know ****. ONLY I KNOW EVERYTHING!" - Angel Garcia

"Wehnaawoouuyungawuuhnworrbahnubah cosuhJameTone" - James Toney

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      What are some of yours?

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize"-Muhammed Ali

"The same hand that can write a beautiful poem, can knock you out with one punch—that's Poetic Justice."-Wayne Kelly
      My favorite boxing quote is the one I often post to make a point on here, and one I used to wear in my sig.

"Boxing is like jazz, the better it is, the less people appreciate it." Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post

"I don't give a **** about Victor Ortiz. I wouldn't know his ass from a bag of white rice" - Roger Mayweather

"Vegas don't know ****. The whole world don't know ****. ONLY I KNOW EVERYTHING!" - Angel Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post

Comment

"i'm not god but i am something similar" roberto duran.

Comment

"I wanna eat his children"

"I will f#uck you to you love me ***get"

Comment

"I'll **** you till you love ******" - Iron Mike

Comment

Mickey: You know what you are?

Rocky: No, what?

Mickey: A tomato.

Rocky: A tomato?

Mickey: Yeah, and I'm running a business here, not a goddamn soup kitchen.

Comment

Not my favorite. I don't have a favorite, but one that came to mind was: Literal translation, it went something like, "It's not that I don't like him, but he simply can just go fcuk his mom!" - Erik Morales regarding MAB.

Another one I remember from Erik Morales was from the sports show Republica Deportiva, before the 3rd Morales/Barrera fight. Erik was a studio guest and Barrera was live via satellite. Barrera apologized to Erik for sucker punching him before the 2nd fight, Morales didn't take his apology, instead, he responded, "Only cowards do things and then regret them."

Comment

Working...
                    X