No announcement yet.

War Fins! lets rebound against dem ravens!!!! Got 25 billy bet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Fins! lets rebound against dem ravens!!!! Got 25 billy bet

Any Ravens fans out there or anybody confident against my fins?

Think we will rebound strong at home

Ill take it bruh

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
      Any Ravens fans out there or anybody confident against my fins?

Think we will rebound strong at home

I took the fins in my betting pool today, hopefully they don't let a n*gga down..

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Ill take it bruh
        Good deal!!

Comment

Sorry bout your finnys bro

Comment

really thought the Dolphins would win today

Pass protection is absolute ****

Comment

Was at the game today and this loss was really a punch to the gut. Worst thing was that there was so many Raven fans at the stadium smh. Our defense is banged up and we got a bye week so that's good news. We got the Bills at home in Week 7 and it's a must win

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
                really thought the Dolphins would winet [p today

Pass protection is absolute ****
                Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                Was at the game today and this loss was really a punch to the gut. Worst thing was that there was so many Raven fans at the stadium smh. Our defense is banged up and we got a bye week so that's good news. We got the Bills at home in Week 7 and it's a must win
                Man between the oline allowing everybody in sight a sack, no running game, dropped passes, injuries to the defense, and for the 5th straight week failing to get the running game going we are fortunate as hell to be 3-2 and not 0-5.

Mike Wallace and Clay really pissed me off with those horrible dropped passes and the rookies missed kick was the final shot to the heart.

I really hope Wake and Patterson can comeback healthy. Dion Jordan is looking promising and him opposite of Wake would have kept Ugly Flacko into the dirt. Ellerbe too he was a beast in the first quarter then of course misses the rest of the game with his shoulder.

We got A good squad that could really take us to the playoffs AT LEAST if we are all healthy. Its up to the Oline, the running game, and our recievers to make those damn catches to see how deep we can actually go.

On a side note when Tannehill shook the pass rush and landed that bomb on fourth down I was so hype thought he was having a eli manning moment from the first super bowl win againsts the pats hahaha I thought we had but god damn...

Comment

Working...
                X