Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner: I Will Move Up In Weight To Find Competition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Broner-Vazquez before he leaves 35.....

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
      burns had a chance and chose to take a ****ty fight in jan i believe, so broner had to settle with abril.
      Why should Burns have to go to the US?

The fight would be huge event in Scotland and fill a large venue, while Broner can't draw flies in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        I want Broner-Vazquez before he leaves 35.....
        This fight has close to zero chance of happening thanks to the golden boy/top rank lockout. I'll settle for him beating abril and burns.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          This fight has close to zero chance of happening thanks to the golden boy/top rank lockout. I'll settle for him beating abril and burns.
          Vazquez isn't really with Top Rank....

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

The fight would be huge event in Scotland and fill a large venue, while Broner can't draw flies in the US.
            because the US is where the the money's at. that being said broner beats burns wherever they fight

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

fights not gonna happen in Scotland. Give up on that. Hbo nor gbp will put one of their top potentials on a card that doesn't occur at a prime time for boxing, not gonna happen.

Comment

He's with Zanfer, who works closely with Top Rank. There's a much better chance we see Gamboa-Vazquez.

Abril is the same high risk low reward fight that Vazquez is, and should have just beaten Rios, the only guy to do that so far. Abril is a good fight.

I'd like to see some guys left at 135 for Gamboa.

Comment

135 will be a tune up weight class for Broner. He should take his time though. He's only 23. He already beat the best at 135...beat Burns, Abril and maybe Gamboa, then step up to 140.

HBO and Golden Boy should be smart about this. Time his entrance at 140 to 147 around the time when Mayweather and Pacquiao are on their way out. There are some GREAT fights for Broner at those weight classes. And if he keeps backing it up in the ring, the sport can have a new guy to rally around.

Imagine if Broner stays undefeated, and Canelo stays undefeated, and Broner can make his way up to 154 and fight Canelo? Major!

Comment

Plus in an article PBP linked me to it says Eric Gomez GB's matchmaker offered Team Vazquez 350,000 to fight and they turned it down.... Nobody from Team Vazquez/Zanfer could be reached to comment at the time of that writing so I don't know how true it is... But it seems like a possibility of that fight happening from reading that

Comment

Hes with zanfer rite? Their affiliation with top rank keeps them from making fights with gbp or so I've noticed.

Comment

Working...
                      X