No announcement yet.

Ring magazine readers vote pacquiao-marquez the "robbery of the year" for 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
    It was a close fight, but that Lara fight was brutal enough to have judges suspended... that wins hands down.
    Thank you, NOW THIS WAS A CLEAR CUT HIGH WAY ROBBERY..

Comment

Originally posted by DPG View Post
      Doesn't everyone else that isn't a bandwagoner have PBF #1?

Also the fight should have been a draw, but of course the pinoy gets a free win
      Back to my case, Ring Magazine has Pac vs. JMM for robbery of the year but they still have Pac as #1..

******s like you will sit here and credit the robbery by Ring Mag but discredit that Pac is #1 according to Ring Mag.. So we're picking and choosing what we want to believe from a credible but discredable source I see..

Your not that bright, I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        Back to my case, Ring Magazine has Pac vs. JMM for robbery of the year but they still have Pac as #1..

******s like you will sit here and credit the robbery by Ring Mag but discredit that Pac is #1 according to Ring Mag.. So we're picking and choosing what we want to believe from a credible but discredable source I see..

Your not that bright, I can tell.
        They have him set as "Robbery of the Year" only because VOTERS picked him ******.

Read the thread title "Ring magazine readers vote pacquiao-marquez the "robbery of the year" for 2011

Hype job #1 p4p

Comment

maruqez the people's champ of the boxing fans the real boxing fans

pacquiao , the peoples champs of the filipinos who dont know **** about boxing

Comment

They have him set as "Robbery of the Year" only because VOTERS picked him ******.

Read the thread title "Ring magazine readers vote pacquiao-marquez the "robbery of the year" for 2011

Hype job #1 p4p
            So the ring Magazine is credible?

Comment

Originally posted by druha10304 View Post
              maruqez the people's champ of the boxing fans the real boxing fans

pacquiao , the peoples champs of the filipinos who dont know **** about boxing
              Marquez 0-1-2 against Pacquiao.. You want a #4, then a #5... etc

Comment

So the ring Magazine is credible?
                No but their subscribers are.

"Robbery of the Year"

Comment

Doesn't everyone else that isn't a bandwagoner have PBF #1?

Also the fight should have been a draw, but of course the pinoy gets a free win
                  While P4P is just an opinion, think about it a bit if you will. Why should Floyd even be considered #1? What has he done lately to really deserve being number 1 P4P?

Was he not on a long extended vacation? YES!
                  Was his only fight since not a controversial SUCKER PUNCH win in just the 4th round of that fight ? YES!

I'd hope more than a few would question Floyd being number 1 since he really hasn't shown me much of late.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    I'd hope more than a few would question Floyd being number 1 since he really hasn't shown me much of late.
                    Yep, almost like how Manny can't seem to pull the trigger anymore.

I mean, a washed up walking punchbag Margarito, Oldman Mosley, and his pops Marquez took him back to school

Comment

Marquez 0-1-2 against Pacquiao.. You want a #4, then a #5... etc
                      Um, Team Pacquiao are the ones talking about a 4th fight. First Arum, then Roach. Marquez doesnt have to prove anything to anyone. Pacquiao was going to shut him up for good but now everyone is saying it.

Comment

Working...
                      X