Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Marquez Robbery?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had to judge the whole fight by what happened in round 2, I would fine both fighters for a sorry performance. Round 2 was the most boring round of the entire fight. Nether guy did much of anything in that round. I would give that a 9-9 round, because I don't think it was worthy of a 10-10.

Comment

I watched the fight again today and heres my thoughts

1. Compubox numbers are seriously out, if not fixed to make people believe Pacquiao was landing more than he was even throwing.

2.My angst for *******s does not affect my judgement of Pac himself, I feel he is slightly overrated but still a HOF fighter.

3.In my heart of hearts i feel Marquez won 116-112, and that was trying to giv Pacquaio the last round because i heard so many people quoating 7 rounds to 5.

4.I now actually like Max Kellerman he is a beast of a commentator inpartial to any boxer and rightly questioned Ledermans suspect scorecard.

Pac fans and *******s feel free to rip on me with childish posts and i will correct you and make you look stupid time after time.

Comment

I had it 6 rounds to 6... I rescored the fight again, and had it 6 rounds to 6.

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
          In all honesty I watched the fight twice and I came to conclusion that it's no way Pac won and this is my reason why. The fight was extremely close seeing as how every time one guy would score the other guy would, which made 10 out of 12 round close which could go either way. But it was 2 rounds that Marquez won very clearly. With that being said I would have to say Juan won 7-5.
          Close rounds/fights tend to get awarded to the champion or the more agressive fighter. JMM tried to counter punch his way to victory and looked to always be on the backfoot because of his strategy.

BTW I have no problem with a draw in this fight.

Comment

I watched the fight for the first time this afternoon and kept the sound off. The only round I didn't quite come up with a winner for was 11. Two judges said Pac and one said Juan so I went with the judges seeing I couldn't make up my mind. When I tallied I got a draw. Hence my conclusion is Manny definitely did not win and Juan could have won.

Comment

Working...
            X