Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is all this Samurai **** on NSB???

Comment

• R I P S A M U R A I.

Great poster and very knowledgeable about boxing. His last post stated that he would not be around for long, looks like he knew his time on earth was going to be short. For the individuals that have posted nasty remarks about someone passing away, remember we are here on borrowed time, and you never know when your turn will come. It is very sad to know that his brother and probably other family members, read these forums and they are exposed to the vicious and ignorant threats some people write about a family member. Shame on those who are so ignorant to make such comments.

May he rest in peace and his family find the courage and strength they need to continue after losing a love one.

Comment

• Wow, i can't belive it.

Samurai was one of the first guys who talked to me when i joined and he gave me points and karms too.

Ill always remember him buying all the postcount +50's out of the store

Farewell Samurai, and good luck on your journey to somewhere better than this

Comment

• RIP. Just came across this thread. Sad to see a poster pass like that.

All the best to his friends and family. I've lost loved ones, I know the agony of it. My heartfelt condolences.

Comment

• RIP man feel bad

Comment

• thanks for all the nice posts regs my brother. to the ones puzzled as to why i would put this here on a int forum, last time i spoke with him was the weekend previous to this we talked all sorts of stuff and i said are you still chatting on the boxing thing, he said yes i love it on there im on everday and the guys on there are cool, i know its just a forum but i think he liked you and thought of you as freinds, next time i saw him was in the hospital friday morning on a life support machine, i just thought you might wanna know he died. thats all, thats why, no mysterious reason just that one. i hope his GF dont see some of the bad comments shes in bits as it is. and to the freak askin twice wanting me to take pics of his funeral and post em here! its really hard for me to accept that he died so quick but please stfu with that **** its all a bit freaky as it is, im not snapping pics or filming his funeral for you get real.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                WTF is all this Samurai **** on NSB???
                He's dead, man..

Comment

• Is this true? If it is, then condolence and prayer to his family. RIP SAMURAI one of the best and respected poster here in boxingscene forum.

Comment

• He was nothing but a rat stooly. He probably ran to go rat on someone in real life and they smashed his head in. Good riddance...

Comment

• This is unreal.. the other day i just got 50K e-points from him, just like that.

RIP Samurai...

Comment

Working...
                      X