Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever looked at a boxer and thought"I can take him"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd **** this fool up

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      There are retired pro boxers in their 50s and 60s who easily knocked out guys on the street who were half their age. It's a bad idea to challenge them.
      True I read of a Boxer forgot his name but he was 69 when he knock out an attacker

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
        I once saw Bermane Stiverne in person and that's the first thought that came to my mind actually.
        Really????

Comment

Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
          You still wouldn't even come close to finding him 😂😂😂 this is a joke
          He shodn't be that hard to catch, guys who fight him just go about it wrong.

Comment

If you have fast hands and train regularly in the gym, yeah you could probably land on some of these guys. But the problem is what happens when they take the punch and retaliate. Then skill and experience takes over. Probably the only chance would be to have decent power and land a monster sucker punch on someone like Khan and pray he doesn't get back up.

Comment

Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
              I'll throw Chocolatito around like a little Nicaraguan rag doll.
              I can beat all those midgets. His punches can't even reach my face. Once I grab him it's over. That's why I only like watching fighters I know could whoop my ass

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                I can beat all those midgets. His punches can't even reach my face. Once I grab him it's over. That's why I only like watching fighters I know could whoop my ass
                Me too man. Sadly this is why i cannot watch boxing anymore.

Comment

Most people won't even last against a rookie. The cans and taxi drivers they **** on can break their jaws. Fighting is not only about skills, which they have more but also about mental strength. The moment you step in a fight, your stamina halves from the pressure itself. Anyone who has ever sparred knows how simple running around and punching looks from outside but how its a whole different game when you are the one fighting. I reckon most of NSB would respect all boxers once they get a new jawline shape from the beating of a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                    Would you fight golovkin?
                    Can you outbox canelo?
                    Would you ko lil Floyd?
                    What you got armchair warriors!!!
                    I saw Willie Jorrin at a gas station and I'm like, "I can stomp this mother-effer, literally"

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      True I read of a Boxer forgot his name but he was 69 when he knock out an attacker
                      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...old-boxer.html

He was 72.

Comment

Working...
                      X