No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Crawford, Postol Ripped and Ready For War in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    yo wtf both these guys look like skeletons. They must be killing themselves to make 140, Postol is a freaking giant man he looks even more drained than Crawford who looks drained as fuk.

Crawford is considered tall for the division at 5 foot 9 but man Postol is tall what is he 6 foot?
    I was thinking the same. How much do they rehydrate?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      I was thinking the same. How much do they rehydrate?
      yea chop chop posted on his ig that they were too big for him, they come in at like 155+ maybe 160 for this figh. they both are clearly drained here

Comment

Originally posted by LOWBLOW_CHAMP View Post
        yea chop chop posted on his ig that they were too big for him, they come in at like 155+ maybe 160 for this figh. they both are clearly drained here
        Sounds about right.

Comment

They're definitely both boilers.

Comment

Crawford wins this easily.
            Pistol is a bit overrated because of his win against over the hill Matthysse, i see nothing special in Pistol. Crawford is a verry good well rounded boxer-puncher and a level above Pistol. Its gonna be entertaining though.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Site gets weirder by the day.
              Originally posted by jloro View Post
              yeah what the **** happened here lmao^^^
              hahahahhaha

Comment

Both of them looks very weightdrained....

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                  Postol will school Crawford for 8 rounds then knock him out in the 9th.

I expect it to be very competitive- not completely one-sided rounds through 8, but clear, comfortable and decisive rounds bagged by Postol until the inevititable cannon that shoots down the pipe and puts Crawford on his back.

Easy, and I mean truly, easy work for Postol.

Thank you for both of these warriors for blessing us with a real P4P fight in a time of need- where you have guys like Canelo, and, Nik Walters, and Tyson Fury afraid of greatness.
                  Are you joking about fury ? i am not a fan of his , but he just beat the best HW in the last decade and has a rematch with him , how is he afraid ? let him get through the Wlad fights and see what he does , he isnt Wilder or AJ who gets protected , he went in there for all the marbles and TOOK THEM , show some respect dude.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    All your points against the equivalent of mine.
                    Sounds good man

Comment

I got a photo taken with the chick on the left!

Comment

Working...
                      X