Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson "We exposed Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ME NO LIKE BLOOD TEST ME LIKE FIGHT TOP RANK BUMMS MY DADDY ARUM GIVE ME EASY FIGHTS ME FIGHT CATCH WEIGHT..ME FEAR OF NEEDLES

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

but if you expose someone, you're not supposed to lose... or at least make it a close fight... mosley did neither... so what exactly did mosley expose?

mab already proved in the rematch that if you run from pac you will make it to the 12 rounds... cotto ran from pac and almost made it to the 12th.

so what exactly did naz and mosley expose?

If Shane won maybe let's say 4 rounds they'd have a case.

He didn't.

Comment

Shane said after the Cotto fight, that he couldn't pull the trigger when he had Cotto a bit hurt. Of course, in that one Cotto ran somewhat for the last few rounds.

But Mosley has been done for a while. Only a Marg type fighter, or one round vs someone who is nowhere as good as he thinks he is, made Mosley look good in the last 3 years or so.

Only thing that got exposed re Shane v Pac is that many people are delusional and didn't see the evidence of how this was gonna go.

Boycott such fights, and maybe you will see more realistic ones.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          It's so true.

The only thing this fight proved is Manny can be in crappy fights too if the other guy doesn't throw punches.
          be honest..smh!!...why didn't Shane throw punches?!?...this is not the first or second Mosley fight you've seen....so tell me why Shane Mosley didnt drop the bombs we're used to seeing from him...c'mon man..be honest!!

Comment

Nazim is stupid Fuccer if he exposed Manny

then what did Marquez and Morales do vs Manny?

****ty ass coach who trains Vets who don't really need him

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

but if you expose someone, you're not supposed to lose... or at least make it a close fight... mosley did neither... so what exactly did mosley expose?

mab already proved in the rematch that if you run from pac you will make it to the 12 rounds... cotto ran from pac and almost made it to the 12th.

so what exactly did naz and mosley expose?
              Mosley exposed the flaws in Pac , exposed his inability to handle speed and movement , your bragging he won every round he said he was going to stop him , he couldnt catch an old Mosley with no legs and no trigger , Pac looked like crap and I know Floyd will school him ,,,

, in relation to Floyd , Naz said Pac better change some **** or he in trouble

When A man like Naz says something you dont get to pick and choose what you gunna praise and rubbish ,,, your a fuken kid you dont know **** about it your just a fanboy that loves him one and hates him the next , dickhead !

Comment

I wouldn't call what Mosley did boxing.

I would call it "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET ME THE FCK OUT OF THIS RING!"

It reminds of teams in futbol who are outmatched.

They park 11 guys and the team bus in front of their goal and then claimed they exposed the opposing team because they didn't score.

Ridiculous in any sport.

Comment

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
                  lets see,

Shane hurt floyd. Shane never hurt pac.

Shane got dropped by pac, shane never went down against floyd.

Shane landed more punches on floyd than pac.

Shane lost every round to pac. Shane won a round against floyd.

Yet a injured pac got exposed?

^^^ Truth right here.

Floyd got more exposed then Pac did...

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    be honest..smh!!...why didn't Shane throw punches?!?...this is not the first or second Mosley fight you've seen....so tell me why Shane Mosley didnt drop the bombs we're used to seeing from him...c'mon man..be honest!!

Shane has been up and down for 7 years now. One good fight, one bad one, one good one, now two bad ones. This has gone on since he fought David Estrada.

He's past it. He didn't expose anything other than he showed how you can lose and survive against Pac.

Comment

only thing exposed was mosley's chin , he got KTFO!!

Comment

Working...
                      X