Obama Manned Up Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Manned Up Today

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...L849i6Wx7G2ZUQ

I have been waiting for this guy to show some grit.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...L849i6Wx7G2ZUQ

I have been waiting for this guy to show some grit.
    if ur wishing for war, then u better be in the armed forces.....

Comment

Isn't it a bit late? The rebel forces are virtually defeated at this point, and the rest of the people are too scared to join them.

Comment

Kind of like the months he took to authorize additional troops in Afghanistan, while record number of US soldiers were being killed.

Or like how he was playing golf the afternoon after the Japan earthquake.

Or like how he's off to visit the communist, terrorist President of Brazil for almost a week.

Complete joke of a president (intentional small p .)
        Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 03-18-2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

now this is the obama jim jeffries likes!

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
            now this is the obama jim jeffries likes!
            Nah, that naive ideologue needs to keep us out of wars (and pull us out of Iraq and Afghanistan, like he promised) till he figures out how to fix our economy and avoid gas prices pushing past 5 dollars.

Fricken dollar has lost over 20% to the Mexican Peso since he took office. 6 more years of him and I'll be wiping my a$$ with 20 dollar bills.

First 6 years of Bush with a Republican House and Senate, deficit went from 5 trillion to 8 trillion. 4 years of a Pelosi and Reed led Congress and it's gone from 8 trillion to 14 trillion. They were supposed to turn in a budget for 2010/11 by last April, now they're risking a gov shutdown because they don't want to cut more than 6 billion, which is 1/5 of 1% of the $3,700,000,000,000.00 annual Federal budget. Likewise unemployment has been horrendous those same 4 years (and still!,) but all we ever hear is "it's all Bush's fault." /rant.

Comment

**** em fuk obama.. **** the western politics and shyt!!! they all turn on gadafi now coz he's weak and gave up his biological and nuclear weapons becoz he wanted peace but now the western snakes all turn their backs on him and backstab em.... coz they alll want a piece of libyas oil!!!!

Gadafi is the real hero here, he is the martyr, he was tricked and backstabbed by his so called friends and allies. Obama sarkozy etc... are a bunch of snakes **** u, u ****ing coward sons of b1tches!

Comment

Obama failed to man up. It was actually the French who kept pushing the issue. Obama was dragged in to this situation kicking and screaming.

Comment

Working...
                X