Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What criteria must happen for Floyd to be dropped from #2 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
    and just where are you basing this outcome from? from sergio's fights with pdub and pavlik? lmao, the only way sergio wins this fight is through size, and even then it's not like floyd hasn't fought guys bigger/heavier than him. this is a fighter who has risen through countless divisions and has always come up with mostly easy, well calculated landslide victories... something sergio hasn't done even now at the twilight of his career.

sergio is a damn good fighter but you're overrating him way too much. do you really think that the sole reason floyd hasn't fought him yet is because he thinks sergio would win? sergio has basically nothing to offer on the table bro... can't draw ****, virtually unknown to most viewers until just recently, not even his own country backs him up solidly.
    Man I was done with this tread,but after reading this bull**** I guess I gotta say something.Floyd is always gonna come up with easy wins fighting guys like Marquez & Hatton at 147 bro.He's gonna always come up with easy wins against guys like Judah & Baldomir & Sharmba at 147 bro.If Mosley had more than 2 rounds of stamina when they fought the fight wouldn't have been so easy after the 2nd bro.

Floyd wouldn't have had easy wins if he fought Margarito after Margarito ran him from his own interview.He wouldn't have had an easy win if he fought Cotto before Plastergate got a hold of him.He wouldn't have had easy wins if he didn't accuse Pacman of dopping just to not face him.In short,if Floyd fought the dangerous guys instead of fat lightweight & b level fighters,he wouldn't dominate like he did against fat lightweights & the Baldomirs of welterweight.

Martinez has not taken an easy fight since he became known.If Floyd fought him,I guarantee that **** would be 1 of boxing's top rated fights.Martinez is active & beating top rated opponents,Floyd is inactive & fighting everyone else but fighters,if he comes back & ever faces Martinez,he gets sonned,that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      Man I was done with this tread,but after reading this bull**** I guess I gotta say something.Floyd is always gonna come up with easy wins fighting guys like Marquez & Hatton at 147 bro.He's gonna always come up with easy wins against guys like Judah & Baldomir & Sharmba at 147 bro.If Mosley had more than 2 rounds of stamina when they fought the fight wouldn't have been so easy after the 2nd bro.

Floyd wouldn't have had easy wins if he fought Margarito after Margarito ran him from his own interview.He wouldn't have had an easy win if he fought Cotto before Plastergate got a hold of him.He wouldn't have had easy wins if he didn't accuse Pacman of dopping just to not face him.In short,if Floyd fought the dangerous guys instead of fat lightweight & b level fighters,he wouldn't dominate like he did against fat lightweights & the Baldomirs of welterweight.

Martinez has not taken an easy fight since he became known.If Floyd fought him,I guarantee that **** would be 1 of boxing's top rated fights.Martinez is active & beating top rated opponents,Floyd is inactive & fighting everyone else but fighters,if he comes back & ever faces Martinez,he gets sonned,that is all.
      i'll give you pac and jmm but cotto, margarito, hatton, mosley all those matches were at floyd's latest and highest weights bro. look, i'm not the biggest floyd fan, heck, i'd shudder at the thought of being called a floyd fan but ask yourself this: "do you think if sergio climbed the divisions like floyd did, would he have close to as much success as he did?". forget the notion of undefeated or ppv draw... that's ***** bull****, but the dude is legit in his own right. you don't just climb that many divisions and still be that dominant.

are you honestly comparing sergio's 2 great wins at a division not far from where he started at against floyd's rise from 130 all the way to 157?

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
        Well duh, everyone knows its opinion, but you are the one commenting on he should be dropped to 29th lol.

I said and I will repeat it now, do you wanna bet real money and the loser leaves boxing scene with no alts forever???

SIMPLE QUESTION, YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL A MANS HEART BY WHERE HIS MONEY IS....
        well, you said "arum" was controlling these ranks cause you say floyd must be ranked if his fight with pacquiao is gonna have some hype.

which is ******ed.

well done, i dropped floyd to 36th cause of your stupid ass.

Comment

If Floyd dies.

Comment

should be dropped now

Comment

Originally posted by plaster View Post
              as Max Kellerman has said, Floyd is inactive. what must happen for Floyd to be drop or be omitted from the P4P rankings?
              Floyd must be moved down to the list. Its unfair to boxers out there risking his health fighting in top level 2-3 times a year while he is enjoying his vacation and fight only once a year.

Comment

If he doesn't have a fight scheduled for later this year, you have to take him off. I already have, it's pretty obvious he going to go more than a year with no plans of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Roy Jones jr was a champ at a Heavyweight, in his prime would you rank Wlad as better than Jones pound for pound?

Mayweather won a belt at 154lb but is not a Jr Middleweight fighter. If size wasn't an issue going into that match up Mayweather would be the clear favourite to dominate that fight.

Fighter of the year/Decade or whatever you want to call it is based on accomplishment. Pound for pound is based on ability.
                  That comparison would only work if you were talking about Mayweather fighting Andre Ward or something. Don't compare a welterweight winning a 154 belt to a light heavyweight winning a heavyweight belt.

Comment

Working...
                  X