Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that they can get to not coming to terms, who does Golovkin fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
    I like it. Won't happen.
    I know, bro. I know.

Comment

BJS started training camp for someone, maybe Golovkin. WBO rules state that he has to defend his belt every 9 months, which will be this September. If he doesn't fight Golovkin, he might have to fight Khurtsidze.

Could end up with Golovkin/Eubank in September then Golovkin/Saunders in December all in the UK. That would be a good lead in for a DeGale fight next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Ggg won't fight Lara, Sanders won't fight Ggg, which means it's going to be another nobody, unfortunately.
        why wouldnt GGG fight lara? tell me

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          BJS started training camp for someone, maybe Golovkin. WBO rules state that he has to defend his belt every 9 months, which will be this September. If he doesn't fight Golovkin, he might have to fight Khurtsidze.

Could end up with Golovkin/Eubank in September then Golovkin/Saunders in December all in the UK. That would be a good lead in for a DeGale fight next year.
          eubank want him at the end of the year, but who knows, he might grow some balls

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
            why wouldnt GGG fight lara? tell me
            One could speculate on any number of reasons. Personally, I think his team sees it a too much risk, not enough reward. I have no clue how Genady feels. I do know that they avoid responding to him or any questions about him posed by media. It's clear that they are avoiding him as an option altogether because the only comments they've make about him are dismissive ones.

Comment

Hopefully Billy Bum Saunders grows some balls and fights him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                One could speculate on any number of reasons. Personally, I think his team sees it a too much risk, not enough reward. I have no clue how Genady feels. I do know that they avoid responding to him or any questions about him posed by media. It's clear that they are avoiding him as an option altogether because the only comments they've make about him are dismissive ones.
                would have been a fair opinion but have you considered priorities of the GGG team? both side confirmed the negotiation's still on process so its only smart to not discuss other fights especially lara who I think will be their last option, so if I were to prioritize the opponents, it would be canelo>BJS>eubank>LMW/SMW

Comment

Ggg made a career fighting cans. Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                  X