Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably like him because his defense is walking around with his gloves up

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
      Probably like him because his defense is walking around with his gloves up
      Ilunga takes a punch very well.

Dmitro Kucher is a hard puncher who had a history of taking people out with one shot - Makabu took his best flush shots and was still standing and not seriously hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
        Makubu is a hard puncher and takes a punch very well, he could be the best in his division right now. He's like a cruiserweight Ike Ibeabuchi.
        Hahaha, This kid is NOTHING like Ike Ibeabuchi, yes your right Ike was a slow counterpuncher with the peek a boo defence.

Only like Ike because he is a Black African, which I guess is close enough for SOME people, isn't that right Tunny?

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
          Hahaha, This kid is NOTHING like Ike Ibeabuchi, yes your right Ike was a slow counterpuncher with the peek a boo defence.

Only like Ike because he is a Black African, which I guess is close enough for SOME people, isn't that right Tunny?
          You talking to me?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Can't explain how much I laughed at the commentary at 22.00
            I laughed too. I laughed about the same as I laughed when Rakhim started amazingly and you were like "oh, he's off 'ome with Kris' bird lulz".. and then got paggered into next week in the late rounds.

Comment

Cleverly has pulled out.

Makabu would have been the wrong opponent for him right now. Coming off his KO loss, Nathan needs a warm-up or two before facing a top contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                Cleverly has pulled out.
                That's what she said!

Comment

Working...
                X