Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

82yr Old Brazilian Priest Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Alter Boy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can 82 year olds have sex? :S

Comment

19 years old?? That means he must be gay too.

Comment

Umm wtf? I guess the 19 year old dude enjoyed it because I'm sure any 19 year old can push/fight off a 82 year old preist...

Comment

These ****s trying to make brazil look bad...how can you be gay in brazil?

Comment

You guys cant get mad at the kid. He's 19 but he's been there for 4 years so he was probably a minor when it started and this guy has authority over him so you can be pressured into doing something you arent comfortable with, espically in the name of the Lord. Also, I saw a show one day about stuff like this and one of the kids did he feelings like he was gay and the Priest told him to go with it and they hooked up. My point is that even if he had those feelings, the Priest probably preyed on them like a Predator for which you cant blame the kid for

Comment

like said before, religion is for the weak minded people... fuken morons... "god told me to" hahahaha

and this happened in brazil? the country i want to visit the most for having the most beautiful women in the world? godamn shame...

Comment

Butt secks tho? The kid is 19...not 9...the thong is there really is no crime here unless the dudes all say they were raped or there's proof they were underaged...just one big case of "ewwwww, nasty!" and straight up hypocrisy...

Comment

Wait, doesn't the Catholic Church preach against condoms and ****sexuality?

If that's really a priest in the video, then you have:

A priest having sex.

A priest having sex with a male.

A priest having sex with a male who he started molesting when the male was 15.

A priest having unprotected gay sex with a male who he started molesting when the male was 15.

A priest having unprotected gay sex with a male who he started molesting when the male was 15 in front of the cross.

F•ck the apologies. The Church needs to deal with their problems. And hypocrisy.

Yeah, it's only a few bad apples, I know. But **** that. We're all ****ed-up in some way, some more than others. Time to stop using "God" as an excuse.

F-ck, it's a beautiful day. Think I'll just go outside.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    You guys cant get mad at the kid. He's 19 but he's been there for 4 years so he was probably a minor when it started and this guy has authority over him so you can be pressured into doing something you arent comfortable with, espically in the name of the Lord. Also, I saw a show one day about stuff like this and one of the kids did he feelings like he was gay and the Priest told him to go with it and they hooked up. My point is that even if he had those feelings, the Priest probably preyed on them like a Predator for which you cant blame the kid for
                    Dude, if he was 15, he's still gay. You're telling me sucking **** as a sop****re in high school is acceptable?

Comment

like said before, religion is for the weak minded people... fuken morons... "god told me to" hahahaha

and this happened in brazil? the country i want to visit the most for having the most beautiful women in the world? godamn shame...
                      stfu, religion is not for the weakminded u moron, its for ppl who have morals and standards in life who do not do stuff u arent suppose to do like this what ur seing here. however im all for shooting this priest and ending him for makin brazil look bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X