Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yall Can Make All The Exuses In The World But FloyD Is Fony!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLOYDISGOD View Post
    O.K. SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP THIS GUY.....CALM DOWN FLOYDS NOT GOING ANYWHERE HE IS STILL HERE..............
    You make yet another thread. So who is the nut hugger here?

Comment

Why in the hell is your name FLOYDISGOD?

Comment

Originally posted by TopDawg View Post
        I think he used to be a floyd fan and saw the light. Alot of ppl, even Floyd fans, are pissed at him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
          I think he used to be a floyd fan and saw the light. Alot of ppl, even Floyd fans, are pissed at him right now.
          DOESNT TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE THAT OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TopDawg View Post
            Floyd must have ****ed his wife or significant other. Something is seriously wrong with that cat.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
              Thats bull****! Since he joined the site he has been bashing Floyd. He's a lot like you.

Comment

Originally posted by FLOYDISGOD View Post
                The Best Of The Best Duckers In The World,only Fights Who He Wants And No One Can Call Him Out Cuz Youd Be Waisting Your Breath And Time Hes Not Going To Step Up When Will Yall Relize This....this Is My Last Thread Concerning The Flashy Flamboynt Fony Floyd!!!you Fanboys Need A Real Hero With Some Balls!!!
                When He Fights A Guy In His Prime That Is In His Weight Class Let Me Know.......please Dont Ever Mention Baldy.....that Is Just Sad If That Is His Greatest Win!
                Your mom is ducking my ****....tell her to face it simple ill take lowest money ever, she cant duck my **** forever...what a runner she is! duck duck duck she only sucks who she wants and no one call her out duck duck duck...

Comment

Originally posted by RageX View Post
                  Your mom is ducking my ****....tell her to face it simple ill take lowest money ever, she cant duck my **** forever...what a runner she is! duck duck duck she only sucks who she wants and no one call her out duck duck duck...
                  KIDS...........LOL............

Comment

Son,you need a pet...or a hobby,or a life.

Are you related to Wlad Blows?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Lewis Jr View Post
                      Floyd must have ****ed his wife or significant other. Something is seriously wrong with that cat.
                      READ THIS FANBOYS OF THE SO CALLED CHAMPION!!!

According to Websters dictionary. Floyd isnt the welter weight "champion"..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definition of Champion
                      Chamīpi`on Pronunciation: chămīpĭ`ŭn
                      n. 1. One who engages in any contest; especially one who in ancient times contended in single combat in behalf of another's honor or rights; or one who now acts or speaks in behalf of a person or a cause; a defender; an advocate; a hero.
                      A stouter champion never handled sword.
                      - Shak.
                      Champions of law and liberty.
                      - Fisher Ames.
                      2. One who by defeating all rivals, has obtained an acknowledged supremacy in any branch of athletics or game of skill, and is ready to contend with any rival; as, the champion of England.
                      v. t. 2. To furnish with a champion; to attend or defend as champion; to support or maintain; to protect

Floyd has openly turned down fights with the last #1 ranked welter weight and the current #1 ranked welter. then went as far as to say he is retiring. AND he has not defended against ANY of the top ranked welters, which is what you need to do to be considered a champion, according to webster.

Fight the top guys (not make excuses) and defend your championship.

Thank you Webster

Comment

Working...
                      X