Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now it's FLOYD'S fault the fight isn't made?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now it's FLOYD'S fault the fight isn't made?

You people are unbelievable!! Floyd agrees to every request Team Pacquiao make, and Pacquiao can't agree to drug testing at a certain time. And so it's Floyd ducking him, ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. Until Pacquiao agrees to the drug testing people are justifiably going to be suspicious of him. This really disappoints me as I hoped Pacquiao could put all that steroid **** to rest by complying with the demands and passing the tests. But this has thrown a big ? over it all.

And how this translates to Floyd not wanting the fight is beyond me. Idiotic.

Originally posted by RightCross94 View Post
    You people are unbelievable!! Floyd agrees to every request Team Pacquiao make, and Pacquiao can't agree to drug testing at a certain time. And so it's Floyd ducking him, ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. Until Pacquiao agrees to the drug testing people are justifiably going to be suspicious of him. This really disappoints me as I hoped Pacquiao could put all that steroid **** to rest by complying with the demands and passing the tests. But this has thrown a big ? over it all.

The time which Floyd demanded is disadvantageous to Pacquiao.

Which of Pacquiao's demands are disadvantageous to a Floyd win?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      The time which Floyd demanded is disadvantageous to Pacquiao.

Which of Pacquiao's demands are disadvantageous to a Floyd win?
      Disadvantageous? How??? Do you know how many blood samples need to be taken to physically affect someone?

Comment

?

BTW, Floyd better make sure he earns enough on the other fights so that when he retires he doesn't get bugged by the IRS again.

Comment

Disadvantageous? How??? Do you know how many blood samples need to be taken to physically affect someone?
          I can't really say, but neither can you. Everyone's body is different. It's obvious Pac thinks it will affect him.

If Floyd wins then there would be a ??? because of this unprecedented blood test. I don't want that. It's better if Pac takes the test immediatly after the fight so that there is no excuses. It's the exact same **** regardless.

Comment

Has any boxer asked for all these kind of blood tests on his opponent before other than Floyd?

Floyd is scared!

Comment

on the Pac vs Morales 1 fight

Pac was drawn some blood for testing

dunno how many hours or days before the fight

pac said it affected him.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                Has any boxer asked for all these kind of blood tests on his opponent before other than Floyd?

Floyd is scared!
                He'd be doing the same tests as Pac. You are a certifed non comprehend what you read dickhead. ****, i bet you didnt even read anything. If mayweather is doing it at the sae time as manny how is this an advantage for floyd? Explain your logic behind that you half a fag.

Comment

Floyd is undergoing the tests too.....so what is Manny's problem?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler
                    You're on roids man.

Fess up!
                    No way I'm on roids! LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X