Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is it with weidos on this site examining and commenting on Errol Spence nipples

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time an extremely promising boxer comes along some posters have to try to find something wrong with him. I think with many of them it's a case of Spence is too damn good and his nipples prove he is on steroids as if that's the only possible answer. I am a big Spence fan and I don't believe he is using or has ever used anything illegal. He is just a natural born and very dedicated fighter.

Comment

Fat guys or twigs who can't grow muscle naturally so they're into steroids and ****. They think if you have muscle/in good shape you must be taking something. Add in all the haters who parrot that bs and there you go.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        i know right....he is a pretty big welter, but the nipples thing through me for a loop....never heard so much fuss about a man's chest....
        He's 5'9

Forrest...now that was a big Welter.

Comment

It's Kovalev and Golovkin fans dude. They're so weird. Type of dudes that memorize Harry Potter books and enjoy lighting their own farts on fire.

I like Kovalev and GGG so I try to avoid these weirdos so they don't influence my opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
            Fat guys or twigs who can't grow muscle naturally so they're into steroids and ****. They think if you have muscle/in good shape you must be taking something. Add in all the haters who parrot that bs and there you go.
            This right here....

Comment

It's because they are so out of place man.

Every time I see him I can't stop looking at them. I wonder if they hurt even at the slightest touch?

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                It's Kovalev and Golovkin fans dude. They're so weird. Type of dudes that memorize Harry Potter books and enjoy lighting their own farts on fire.

I like Kovalev and GGG so I try to avoid these weirdos so they don't influence my opinions.
                Where did this crazy theory come from?

I have not read a single Harry Potter book nor have I put a lighter to my ass and farted. My uncle did once though, it works.

Comment

Don't go to the lounge. Lots of penis talk there

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    It's because they are so out of place man.

Every time I see him I can't stop looking at them. I wonder if they hurt even at the slightest touch?
                    One of Oscar's cross-dressing Vatos.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      Where did this crazy theory come from?

I have not read a single Harry Potter book nor have I put a lighter in my ass and farted. My uncle did once though, it works.
                      fixed it for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X