The #1 reason why Donald Trump is the chimpanzee America needs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dat Round Doe View Post
    Honestly have no clue what it would be in particular, but something fcuked

Trump is the ultimate macho, alpha guy who tries to upstage everyone, command the spotlight and basically just let it be known how awesome he is. Those qualities are good when combined with a bit of humility and empathy. Trump has got none of that.

Can you imagine the guy handling delicate negotiations with an unfriendly country like North Korea? I know they have advisers and stuff but Trump is the kind of guy who will tell them to STFU and drop a nuke on North Korea like its nothing...

Lol call me crazy but i could see that happening.
    it's all showmanship. the donald's success as a businessman is a testament to his savvy on the negotiating table. if he was really the buffoon that you think he is he would be small time.

Comment

Republicans are brilliant, let's elect the guy who constantly claims bankruptcy to save our country from bankruptcy!

Trump is a economic leech just like Romney was. Ripping tax payers off is what there best at!

This is the best republicans have to offer?

A bigoted thief who has failed over and over.
      A professional child molester paid for by the koch brothers.
      And a in the closet Cuban son of a refugee who talks about the size of peoples hands.

Pathetic...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Which one is that? Romney?

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Round Doe View Post
          Honestly have no clue what it would be in particular, but something fcuked

Trump is the ultimate macho, alpha guy who tries to upstage everyone, command the spotlight and basically just let it be known how awesome he is. Those qualities are good when combined with a bit of humility and empathy. Trump has got none of that.

Can you imagine the guy handling delicate negotiations with an unfriendly country like North Korea? I know they have advisers and stuff but Trump is the kind of guy who will tell them to STFU and drop a nuke on North Korea like its nothing...

Lol call me crazy but i could see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Which one is that? Romney?
            Nah, Ted Cruz, master Molester dad of America!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv4Ubp0hdEU&sns=em

Comment

www.loser.com

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Republicans are brilliant, let's elect the guy who constantly claims bankruptcy to save our country from bankruptcy!

Trump is a economic leech just like Romney was. Ripping tax payers off is what there best at!

This is the best republicans have to offer?

A bigoted thief who has failed over and over.
                And a in the closet Cuban son of a refugee who talks about the size of peoples hands.

Pathetic...
                I applaud the Mod who banned you. Good riddance. Go learn about Debts Vs Deficits in your off time.

Comment

Working...
                X