Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else watching the pre-lims/undercard to UFC 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarnageVF720 View Post
    GSP is such a boring ass ******. He is garbage.
    mma is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      Condit impressed me off his back to a certain degree because he was still landing shots on GSP off his back and kept his respect. Though GSP is GSP, he is a tank and when hes just running at you for that TD you pretty much get taken down unless you do something amazing.

I honestly am not looking forward to the GSP v A.Silva fight if it happens because Silva is scared of Jon Jones and he is looking for someone smaller than him to fight. He should fight Jon Jones, since Jones has beaten pretty much everyone in his division bar Hendo and Gustaffson who should fight Jones at the end of 2013. Jones should fight Silva after his fight against Chael but he and Jones don't want it. Although I think with enough persuasion both would take the fight.

GSP should fight Hendricks next and then fight Nick Diaz. That's his 2013 sorted. Hendricks has beaten some good competition as of late and Diaz will fight Koscheck.

Anderson Silva should fight Weidman/Jones in 2013. If he beats Jones and then beats Weidman, that'd be a perfect time to retire and honestly he could legit be called the G.O.A.T P4P then, and I am a HUGE Fedor fan but beating Jones is that solid imo. Jones is already the best LHW ever.

185 is the perfect division for A.Silva, at 205 he looks kind of soft but if he actually took time to build that extra 5/10 pounds of muscle then it would be a good weightclass for him though I don't see him fighting anyone but Jones at that division. He has potential fights like Weidman, GSP at 185 and potentially Bisping down the road if he continues his streak.
      Silva isn't scared to fight Jones. Most of Silva's training partners and friends are in that division and he doesn't want to get in the way.

Machida, lil Nog, Texeira, Cavalcante are all his friends and training partners so there would be a very good chance that he would have to face one of them if he became LHW champ.

Silva isn't scared.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        Silva isn't scared to fight Jones. Most of Silva's training partners and friends are in that division and he doesn't want to get in the way.

Machida, lil Nog, Texeira, Cavalcante are all his friends and training partners so there would be a very good chance that he would have to face one of them if he became LHW champ.

Silva isn't scared.
        So he's scared to fight his partners and friends....

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
          are you ******ed or just being sarcastic? he isnt scared of fighting them, world class fighters arent scared of fighting anyone, thats what they do. however most ppl pro fighters included dont want to fight their friends. would you want to fight your friends and mentors?

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            Condit impressed me off his back to a certain degree because he was still landing shots on GSP off his back and kept his respect. Though GSP is GSP, he is a tank and when hes just running at you for that TD you pretty much get taken down unless you do something amazing.

I honestly am not looking forward to the GSP v A.Silva fight if it happens because Silva is scared of Jon Jones and he is looking for someone smaller than him to fight. He should fight Jon Jones, since Jones has beaten pretty much everyone in his division bar Hendo and Gustaffson who should fight Jones at the end of 2013. Jones should fight Silva after his fight against Chael but he and Jones don't want it. Although I think with enough persuasion both would take the fight.

GSP should fight Hendricks next and then fight Nick Diaz. That's his 2013 sorted. Hendricks has beaten some good competition as of late and Diaz will fight Koscheck.

Anderson Silva should fight Weidman/Jones in 2013. If he beats Jones and then beats Weidman, that'd be a perfect time to retire and honestly he could legit be called the G.O.A.T P4P then, and I am a HUGE Fedor fan but beating Jones is that solid imo. Jones is already the best LHW ever.

185 is the perfect division for A.Silva, at 205 he looks kind of soft but if he actually took time to build that extra 5/10 pounds of muscle then it would be a good weightclass for him though I don't see him fighting anyone but Jones at that division. He has potential fights like Weidman, GSP at 185 and potentially Bisping down the road if he continues his streak.
            I think even if he beats Weidman and Bisping and continues his winning streak, I'd also, even as a Fedor fan have to give Silva serious consideration for GOAT. He's already the best UFC fighter of all time IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              I think even if he beats Weidman and Bisping and continues his winning streak, I'd also, even as a Fedor fan have to give Silva serious consideration for GOAT. He's already the best UFC fighter of all time IMO.
              Silva is already the greatest mma fighter of all-time. Even though Fedor is the greatest hw of all-time, I don't think its even close right now. Silva is the clear #1 all-time.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                From my experience of the MMA/martial arts world, it's a close knit community. You hold pads for each other, spar everyday, and are part of the team. I can see why they wouldn't fight each other.

In boxing, it's almost more solo.

Comment

...and to think he was the winner

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post

...and to think he was the winner

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      Silva is already the greatest mma fighter of all-time. Even though Fedor is the greatest hw of all-time, I don't think its even close right now. Silva is the clear #1 all-time.
                      I still give Fedor the slight edge for now, but that'll probably change for me after Silva finally decides to call it a career. Anderson's turning into the Joe Louis of MMA, setting the record for title defenses. I can see him with somewhere between 15-20 defenses by the time he retires.

Comment

Working...
                      X