Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Cortez is a corrupt bottyboy who taught Russell Mora while wearing Oscars Panties

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Cortez is a corrupt bottyboy who taught Russell Mora while wearing Oscars Panties

See Title:

Joe Cortez is worst ref in the world, some people here have IBHOF votes, how the hell did this moron get inducted?

1) Blind as a bat
    2) Always makes the wrong call
    3) Doesnt let anyone fight
    4) Keeps interrupting and thinks the fight is about him
    5) Clueless
    6) Braindead
    7) Annoying
    8) Stupid phrases
    9) Complete douchebag
    10) spoiled goods (were never prime)

Pretty firm post, but ultimately fair.

Comment

and that's not even the worst part the worst part is that he is puerto rican

Comment

My Prediction for Ortiz- Mayweather

Round #1: Joe Cortez DQ's both Mayweather and Ortiz and announces that he will do a stage play for the 12 rounds infront of this lovely crowd and give the fans who bought the PPV a little bit more time to see Joe Cortez since thats why everyone bought a PPV.

He will open up with the national anthems, proceed to announce both fighters, DQ both of them, sing a ballad, do a 12 step, and proceed to dance for the remainder of the rounds before picking a winner which he will say "My decision is fair..................but firm."

Comment

I like how Joe Cortez likes to put himself in all of the camera shots. Honestly, I didn't come to watch Cortez's back the whole freaking time while trying to watch boxing.

He likes to pretend that he is looking closer. B1tch please, you are just making sure you favorite fighter don't get hit much. I mean seriously you broke a fight were the boxers were trading punches just to create "space." Whatever.

Seriously, this PPV sucks. I am contemplated in just streaming this crap. No point at all. Canelo will win because his opponent is worst than Margarito's punching bag potential. Morales will beat a Lightweight who only had a week's worth of preparation. And to add salt and vinegar to the flesh wound, Joe Cortez will prevent any sort of action just so he can put himself in the camera.

Comment

Steve Smoger says fight out of it when fighters clinch, while Cortez rushes and pulls the fighters far apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneynevalost View Post
              be honest, your shorty's had some puerto rican in her. don't be sad.

Comment

As bad as Cortez is, he never refereed a fight as horribly as Mora did with Agbeko-Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneynevalost View Post
                  It could be worse, he could be mesican! You can't get any worse than that!

Comment

Working...
                  X