Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to see Chaves back on tv?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does all the blame fall on Chaves? Rios would swing his head around like a damn bull when he would get tied up. Both fighters did dirty things in the ring tonight. Yes, I would watch Diego fight again.

Comment

No I don't ever want to see this guy again, while he is decent fighter, I was heavily let down by his dirty and cowardly tactics inside the ring. The worst part was that he would complain like he wasn't the one initiating the clinches and holding his head up to give the appearance of a headbutt. I can stand veteran tactics as much anyone, but when you are being a ***** and pretending like you are the victim then I am not going to tune in. I was also rooting for him after the Thurman fight, but his behavior tonight made me switch sides pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
        How does all the blame fall on Chaves? Rios would swing his head around like a damn bull when he would get tied up. Both fighters did dirty things in the ring tonight. Yes, I would watch Diego fight again.
        That was Rios trying to move his head to the side so no headbutt would happen. And the head stuff would not have happened if Chaves never initiated those clinches.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
          Chaves kept rubbing his eye in the clinches initiated by Chaves,Rios he's in the hospital for a scratch cornea.

Comment

**** that, he fought like a b*tch trying to survive against Brandon Rios in a 10 rounder. He can piss off.

Comment

I voted no because I was really soured by how dirty he fought. And the excessive holding. If he ever did fight again in the USA then he has major making up to do to the public for that horse**** display he showed last night.

Comment

Not if he's gonna be flopping like an elite soccer player.

Comment

the fight was 10 ****ing rounds and he looked for a way out with 1 round to go?

what a POS

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
                    Cotto clinched a lot against Margarito in their 2nd fight after watching Mosley successfully utilize it and beat bricks into the canvas. It's a great strategy against these granite chinned come forward guys. Chaves was winning the fight comfortably. Shame on the ****ty reffing
                    Is that a joke? How can you even compare those fights? Sure Cotto maybe clinches 4 or 5 times THE ENTIRE FIGHT while he was teeing off on Margarito's face the other 99% of the fight.

It was as bad as Molina-Kirkland. Molina wasn't man enough to fight Kirkland and had to wrestle. Clinching should get you warned, point deducted and DQ'd.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    **** that, he fought like a b*tch trying to survive against Brandon Rios in a 10 rounder. He can piss off.
                    This. I love MMA but clinching and wrestling have no place in boxing. If you need to wrestle to win you best find Dana White. Boxing isn't for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X