Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Algieri is ROB Arums new media creation designed to piggyback off TBE's rep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
    So ali isnt the greatest because of his resume?

And it was the Vietnam war btw, you need to spend some more time at school and less time on nsb I think.
    It ain't Ali's resume. It's that he was all over that Asian War and the draft and taking a stand that makes him great.

Ali got dropped by Henry Cooper and TBE hasn't even been hit hard and if he has, he let himself get hit to get his haters excited

Comment

If only Algieri was promoted by Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        If only Algieri was promoted by Bob Arum
        ROB Arum only does in house fights duh. He wants to keep all the money in house.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
          If Pacquiao fights Algeri Im expecting Pac fans to be in an uproar.

Right Manny fans?
          why would there be an uproar? Algeiri is a legit threat stylewise to Pacman he is undefeated and coming off a big win in a grueling show of heart and will, while Maidana, Guerrero, Canelo, are flat footed plodders who are tailormade for a slick boxer like Floyd.

Floyd should have beat Maidan better than Alexander but he didn't, so that

I think Algeiri beats Pacman, from what I seen in the fight with Ruslan, Algieri proved his worth the guy is a legit to anyone at 140-147 tall lanky, the best stamina and nutrition in the game, this guy is very elusive, heart of a lion, lots of movement, only thing he lacks is power.

Comment

Not. A. Real. Thread.

Comment

Working...
            X