Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny Garcia Being Offered in Sacrifice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny jumped the line to get the title.

Matthyse was supposed to fight Morales for it but got injured. They couldn't avoid giving him his shot forever.

I mean, they totally could have, but the fans voices have grown louder with every win.

It's time for this fight.

Comment

They are forcing the fight....somewhat similar they way they "persuated" Cotto to fight Pac and the catchweight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        Garcia is the biggest puppet I've ever seen in the boxing game.

They made him sign the contract. They're sending the lamb to the slaughter. That's all she wrote.
        They must have given him some big bucks besides threatening to take away his belt for real. I'm sure he didnt want to fight, he's proven not to be that kind of daredevil fighter when he ducked Olusegun, but at the end of the day the powers that be must have seen the $$$ and told their protégé to do as he was told.

Comment

Why would you even assume Floyd would want Matthysse?

Comment

Matthysse is getting his ass whooped.

Comment

In 6 months you guys will be calling Matthysse a cherry pick fight once it's signed.

Comment

Lucas is the man. Dannys in denial.

Comment

How do I get my hands on this issue of the Ring Magazine? This would be my first issue ever... No lie.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

matthysse is where the money is at not danny garcia...

Comment

Matthysse's bodyshots and work ethic will show up on Garcia, If Garcia can pull this off then he truly is a elite fighter. He will then move on to bigger and better fights at 147 I believe. This is a big ask and being in a ring with Lucas is like being in a cage with a Tiger, it will maul you until you kill it.

Comment

Working...
                      X