Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the pictures of filipinos looking sad as a mother****a is kinda messed up lol. i'd like to think that the lifeless, ****sexual, losers posing as pac fans that we have patrolling this website 24/7 don't represent these poor people at all.

Comment

• We need a fif'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
        I told you that these crazy asss cultists treat Manny's loss like its his first instead of his 5th and behave as if a natural disaster has hit their island.

Its madness.

99% of them don't know him or have anything to do with him, but they act as if a family member just died.

Its pathetic.
        Why do you antagonize them so much?

These are people that live on probably less than a 100 dollars a day. Probably way less than that.

What's wrong with watching someone that they look up to? It gives them hope and a small escape from their current situation even if it only lasts 12 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by rapier View Post

These are people that live on probably less than a 100 dollars a day. Probably way less than that.

What's wrong with watching someone that they look up to? It gives them hope and a small escape from their current situation even if it only lasts 12 rounds.
          Your post is actually much more insulting to the proud Pinoy poeple then BrotherJay's post. You sound like your talking about Pinoy people in general where BrotherJay is talking about Pacturds.

Comment

• Originally posted by rapier View Post

Don't hand me that shit.

Being poor is no excuse for being rude, racist, classless, and just generally all around fcuked up.

If you haven't seen the references and racism that these losers have been posting and spewing for years, then investigate before you question that which you do not know about.

There are poor people all over the world, but no fanbase has been so blatantly racist and IMO hateful as pacterds have been.

I mean I've seen them write some really rotten shit.

Its not an Asian thing either. When Nobuhiro Ishida flattened James Kirkland, did you see Japanese fans calling Kirkland and his fanbase all kinds of derogatory names? No, you didn't. They behaved with class, couth and decorum.

Its Pacquiao's fanbase that shows that they have never been anything worth recognizing by behaving like natives who are juramentado.

Let them take their medicine. Let them take it and love it.

Comment

• Manny forgot to pay Ariza's monthly salary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
                Manny forgot to pay Ariza's monthly salary.
                Hahahaha ... does that mean that Ariza gave Pacquiao a "placebo" shake?

That would be fcuking hilarious.

Comment

• Time to post. First off, Congrats to Marquez for that earth shattering punch. You deserve that w. In my early posts before this fight ever happened I always said roided or not, Marquez will be given credit if he wins. That said, watching the fight. He sacrificed some speed for power. He wasn't throwing combos, His game plan was to get one in and end the fight. Ala Mike Tyson. The thing is he isn't even a heavy weight to think in that aspect but he did. He know he has the 1 punch power to end a fight. That for me is what's questionable.

He mustered power at an age were he is turning 40. When in his previous 3 fights with Pac. He hit pac solidly so many time in these 3 fights and Pac never got knocked down. That for me is telling. He isn't at a prime to find new power in himself. He was @ almost 40. Only logical explanation is roids. As I said props to him for winning but he did win with roids. To strong for a man not known for that power.

Pac in the other hand was blitzing boxers before, and was accused of roiding as well, but the difference with Pac is, he is a known puncher and he was blitzing people in his prime not when he was at the end of his career. It was his prime self and his physical attributes that made him a typhoon. That's the difference. If you suspect pac is roiding what more with a 40 year old man who looked like he can throw like a heavyweight.

I know some would say, hey that was a perfectly timed shot anyone will go down with that. But look at the previous 3 fights. Marquez hit Pac cleanly so many times but Pac never went down. Just sayng it really is suspecting to see where the hell did that power come from. Roids?
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 12-09-2012, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Atleast Manny took his lost like a man, does anyone see the difference in Pac and Cotto last week, who took the L like a Man? I give Pac more respect for acting like a gentleman after loosing not running out the ring and avoiding the interview!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                      Don't hand me that shit.

Being poor is no excuse for being rude, racist, classless, and just generally all around fcuked up.

If you haven't seen the references and racism that these losers have been posting and spewing for years, then investigate before you question that which you do not know about.

There are poor people all over the world, but no fanbase has been so blatantly racist and IMO hateful as pacterds have been.

I mean I've seen them write some really rotten shit.

Its not an Asian thing either. When Nobuhiro Ishida flattened James Kirkland, did you see Japanese fans calling Kirkland and his fanbase all kinds of derogatory names? No, you didn't. They behaved with class, couth and decorum.

Its Pacquiao's fanbase that shows that they have never been anything worth recognizing by behaving like natives who are juramentado.

Let them take their medicine. Let them take it and love it.
                      for crying out loud your 32 years old. Dont let 10 year old kids get to you. Why you so emotional?

Comment

Working...
                      X