Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Rios vs. Pacquiao/Marquez, Mayweather, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so was arum reading all the comments here? lol. fun fight? yeah sure but rios looks all tailor made to me.

Comment

Pacquiao-Rios would do huge numbers. Rios deserves the payday over Bradley. That's for sure.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Rios would be like Pacquiao vs Margarito. A one sided butt kicking where one fighter gets severely hurt.
        I would rather see Bob end this stupid feud with Golden Boy and make Rios/Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by peter stark View Post
          Probably the best monster fight is Rios vs
          Canelo at 147 or 150....
          Lol impossible, Canelo is getting older and bigger now he can't make 47 and can barely make 150 if at all. Canelo is no Alvarado, he hits a lot harder and is more massive he'd break Rios with ease. People think Canelo is a joke, he isn't

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
            Pacquiao-Rios would do huge numbers. Rios deserves the payday over Bradley. That's for sure.
            Bradley would beat the breaks off of rios. Id bet my username against yours if that fight ever happened. you just want pac to look good against a opponent whos whole defense is getting punched in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by xpsm24 View Post
              Blah, whatever, he says hes not and the middle of the mayweather/pac fight, so why the ****, is he allready planing a Rios fight? The first thing on his mind should be a Mayweather fight, but since Arum is the top assh0le of assh0les, hes thinking of sumthing else, anyways Rios loses to both, Marquez and or Pac! Hes a walking punching bag, with a great chin!!
              I agree with Bob being "the top assh0le of assh0les", but what is he supposed to do? Wait for Mayweather? When was the last time you heard something about Mayweather? Something related to boxing?

Life goes on and Pacquiao doesn't have much time left.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Sounds like a fun fight & if the Manny who fought Bradley shows up I'd even expect Rios to win on activity alone. If Marquez wins I'd expect him to retire as he's accomplished his goal or maybe he'd want a 5th fight with Manny. I can't see him having much interest in Rios I know that much.
                Hell no. Even that version of Pac kills him. Pac still was letting his hands go and owning Bradley when it was toe to toe. He just doesnt chase or punch on the move well anymore. Rios will be right in front of him. Probably wont go past 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by xpsm24 View Post
                  Blah, whatever, he says hes not and the middle of the mayweather/pac fight, so why the ****, is he allready planing a Rios fight? The first thing on his mind should be a Mayweather fight, but since Arum is the top assh0le of assh0les, hes thinking of sumthing else, anyways Rios loses to both, Marquez and or Pac! Hes a walking punching bag, with a great chin!!
                  Right now Floyd's face should be on a milk carton. He's no where to be found and seems to be retired for the moment.

Comment

What else would we expect from ol' Bob?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Right now Floyd's face should be on a milk carton. He's no where to be found and seems to be retired for the moment.
                      He'll be back once he fritters away another 10 million.

Comment

Working...
                      X