Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best 135 pound fighter of the last decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H2H, it's Mayweather.

Based on resume at the weight, it's Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      why is no one saying floyd? you guys are all bitter haters. he beat castillo with 1 arm chopped off and he beat boxings biggest puncher the 31-1 30 ko's phillip ndou. Show him some respect.
      You are weird dude. You hate allot of fighters for no reason and for some reason, Floyd being one of the easiest to hate, you are a fan of...

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
        You are weird dude. You hate allot of fighters for no reason and for some reason, Floyd being one of the easiest to hate, you are a fan of...
        He was being sarcastic because he's a miserable boxing fan, along with tons of other people on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
          Floyd Mayweather and Edwin Valero where the two best IMO not saying they had the best resumes though
          yah i think if edwin valero hadn't gone bat**** crazy and did what he did, he could have been a great lightweight. how come valero and marquez never fought? valero had the wbc lightweight title...I guess he was too busy chasing pac?

Comment

Castilo, Castillo and Castillo. Valero? Marquez? When did you guys start watching boxing?

Comment

Castillo has wins over Johnston, Bazan, Corrales, Casamayor, Lazcano, and Julio Diaz. Should arguably have a win over Mayweather as well.

That's by far the best LW resume of the last era. H2H, it's probably Mayweather.

Comment

at 135, its JLC. Dude was awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  It's so damn funny, I don't know how he manages it but I don't think he is getting tiresome at all. One post from daggum and at least five people jump all over it.

lol too bad daggum can no longer reply...larry's butthurt ass put him on ignore

Comment

Johnston-Castillo was in 2000 (was on ESPN Classic last night and I ended up watching it, really one of the most underrated fights among recent classics)...so technically does that count as the last decade? There is that whole 2000/2010 or 2001/2011 paradigm...

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                      Lets hear it fellas,post and discuss
                      Castillo bro.

Love JMM but he is undersized as a lightweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X