Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto still begging for a catchweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito should just tell him to **** off.

Let Cotto go get ktfo by someone else.

Comment

cotto havin flash backs... post dramatic stress syndrome

Comment

What a b1tch! He has a 154 lb. title then do the fight at that weight. Jeez these f'n divas everyone doesn't wanna break a nail these days.

Comment

If this is true, then I think its a pu$$y move by my boy Cotto but until I dont here it from Cotto himself, I aint going to believe what someone says on twitter.

Besides, if Cotto wants any credit for this win it will have top be at 154 and not a pound less IMO.

Comment

What the fuk is that *****?

Comment

Can somebody ask Steve Kim when the Mayweather/Spadafora fight is taking place?

I'll believe it when the Bobfather/Top Rank put something out in the press.

Comment

he should make this mf'er put in as many concessions as he possibly can. typically i'd say don't kick a man while he's down but in this case, crush this ****ers larynx, migs.

the 150 will come through as well as the 160 the morning after, what, margarito has choices, hah!

as the eloquent richardson put it, finish this greaser, cotto.

Comment

Part of me kinda understands the weight cap, but why the catch-weight? Does anyone know how much Margarito usually weighs in on fight night? What did he weigh against Cotto the 1st time?

Comment

Personally, I think that same day weigh-ins is the only right thing to do. A fighter shouldn't be allowed/able to gain 20 pounds before he enters the ring.

With that being said though, when the rules are as they are, restricting the gains in contracts is BS.

In my mind Cotto doesn't need it either, he'll win by decision this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      normally I would say that's a b!tch move but margarito had a huge advantage in their first fight when he wore loaded gloves, so whatever. If cotto wants him to bend over backwards for the fight to happen, I don't care. Margarito has no paydays in the sport of boxing left besides cotto so might as well make him his hoe
                      So surprised and dissapointed in my boy Cotto-- by far one of the bravest, most honorable and most underrated of this generations fighters and one of my top 10 favorite fighters of all time.
                      Their was no catchweight or day after max weight of their first fight. Dang, Cotto is looking like he thinks Margo didn't actually use plaster and needs to weaken him to win so he can continue pretending that the loss wasn't legit.

Comment

Working...
                      X