Fedor Emelianenko: "I'm Not A Fan Of The UFC"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
    That's the truth right there brother.

I get the feeling that Fedor will retire after Werdum... The guy literally has nothing left to prove... He's the first REAL all time great of mixed martial arts. Not UFC ATG, but real ATG. Do you guys realize that the UFC put on an awards show for itself? lmao.
    The first? I kind of get what you mean, but Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock aren't considered greats to you? Royce fought some in Pride, a little in K-1, Ken fought for years in Pancrase, so they didn't just compete in the UFC. Frank Shamrock, Renzo Gracie, Anderson Silva (or is it because Silva became well known later?)

I guess you're saying that because he fought pretty much everywhere and has the most well-rounded skills and beat everyone there was to beat right? Still though, I consider those other guys to be top guys of their eras as well.

What do you mean by the UFC put on an awards show for itself? Are you referring to their hall of fame inductions?
    Last edited by Anthony342; 06-25-2010, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      The first? I kind of get what you mean, but Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock aren't considered greats to you? Royce fought some in Pride, a little in K-1, Ken fought for years in Pancrase, so they didn't just compete in the UFC. Frank Shamrock, Renzo Gracie, Anderson Silva (or is it because Silva became well known later?)

I guess you're saying that because he fought pretty much everywhere and has the most well-rounded skills and beat everyone there was to beat right? Still though, I consider those other guys to be top guys of their eras as well.

What do you mean by the UFC put on an awards show for itself? Are you referring to their hall of fame inductions?
      Anderson Silva lost ALL of his fights outside the UFC.
      Anderson Silva hasnt lost whilst in the UFC at all.

This is indicative of the level of competition he has had inside and outside the UFC.

Comment

Working...
      X