No announcement yet.

The Dismantling of PBF Is Already Planned Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Lady fan...

Dont forget about our little bet when this fight is signed...

Comment

Freddie seems confident. And I would love to see if Manny can execute the plan perfectly.

On the other hand --

It's likely a psychological ploy by Freddie.

"Do as I say, Not as I do".

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        Hey Lady fan...

Dont forget about our little bet when this fight is signed...
        Hi Gully: Remind me then okay.

Comment

Genius. Break his body cause a Prime Castillo was able to in two fights against Mr boat buyer, just genius. Pac has exactly the same strength and size as a prime Castillo, sheeer GENIUS.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
            Genius. Break his body cause a Prime Castillo was able to in two fights against Mr boat buyer, just genius. Pac has exactly the same strength and size as a prime Castillo, sheeer GENIUS.
            Hi Jr. Pac needs to attack the body against Mr boat buyer, but Roach shouldn't expect him to have the same effect that JLC did.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Hi Jr. Pac needs to attack the body against Mr boat buyer, but Roach shouldn't expect him to have the same effect that JLC did.
              Hi, daddy. Why have you been friendly to me all of a sudden? All those years that you were gone are now getting to you, right?

While I do agree that Pac should go to the body against Mr boat buyer, he WON'T have as much success as JLC did. Pac is not an inside fighter, he is a mid-range fighter to get full extension on his left cross. JLC is an EXCELLENT inside fighter, among the best of our era, if not the best.

Comment

Hi, daddy. Why have you been friendly to me all of a sudden? All those years that you were gone are now getting to you, right?

While I do agree that Pac should go to the body against Mr boat buyer, he WON'T have as much success as JLC did. Pac is not an inside fighter, he is a mid-range fighter to get full extension on his left cross. JLC is an EXCELLENT inside fighter, among the best of our era, if not the best.
                honestly. if pac goes inside floyd mayweather, his chin and his OWN body would be tested, and to be frank with you, a fight like that wont go 10. Mayweather can take a punch and can definately go to war in a fight like that, im not saying pac cant, but pac going in and out is a better plan because its what he does best, to make him go to the body, you are forcing him to stand in front of the most accurate puncher in the game, with pac not exactly being the type to move his head.

Comment

Roach is smart and he sees things as a trainer that some miss. That said I don't get the same confidence from him talking about Mayweather as I got from Pac's other recent fights. If Pac can pull it off it will be impressive because Mayweather has the style to give Pac issues. We will really get a chance to see how far Pac has come.

Comment

too bad its not gunna work....If only you understood how the shoulder roll works....

Comment

You been makin some insightful posts Jr. I'm glad to see you know your boxing.

Pac should forget outboxin or stoppin Mr boat buyer. He'd have to outwork him Jr. Get in his chest and sustain a flow of short combinations, especially to the body. Mr boat buyer's guys are always tryin to find the chin, and it's even easier for him to counter upstairs when they're reachin like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X