Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those Brits that paid for the Haye vs Audley farce, what do you have to say?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those Brits that paid for the Haye vs Audley farce, what do you have to say?

You and your fellow Brits who paid for this "gang-rape" of a mentally-ill man (Haye's words, not mine), should feel ashamed of yourselfs. This was not even a boxing contest, anyone with a little bit of sense knew this for what it was - a chance for Haye to make money off you mugs, nothing else. This had no relevance for boxing even on a domestic level. Audley is not even a villain, never was, in fact it's kind of cruel to still hate on a man just because he is delusional about achieving his dream. The hate should be piled on the fraudster and liar David Haye, he has lied and deceived you Brits for the last 2 years while promising you all that he is the saviour of the HW division. He has done nothing but fight old has-beens, never-wasis, that were on average almost a decade older than him.

How could you all not see this fight for what it was? I mean Haye stated himself that the fight is a joke, his manager stated that it was a joke, and that the only reason he wanted to fight Audley was to humiliate and embarras a mentally-ill man. Well he succedded in that. Was it pleasant to watch? Did it bring you all glee and satisfaction and a sense that you got your money's worth?

You Brits are pathetic if you couldn't tell this fight for what it was from the start. That means you are all easily deceived and manipulated by a well run marketing campaign. The only excuse by boxing pundits slash idiots like Bunce, for having this fight at all, was that it will bring Haye a lot of money. Is that why you Brit Haye fans watch boxing? So you can see a guy line his pockets at your expense?

have u seen a fight in 3d?

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
      have u seen a fight in 3d?
      Was it even a fight? Or just a farce in 3D? So what you are saying is a little gimmick like that will get you to buy a piece of crap...I see...

Comment

it was written mismatch all over it, and it turned out even worse than anticipated

I would never have spent even 1 buck to watch this fight, live or on PPV

those who paid money for this **** probably feel raped right now, in fact this is what the gangrape was about, raping the public

Comment

i paid £15

Comment

Was worth it for the Groves fight alone.

Comment

Working...
            X