Collapse
No announcement yet.

it amazes me how the words bum,coward and chicken are used to discribe fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not that amazing. I've been to plenty of gyms and seen my fair share of bums, cowards and chickens.

I've even seen bums, cowards and chickens on HBO and HBO PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
      Its not that amazing. I've been to plenty of gyms and seen my fair share of bums, cowards and chickens.

I've even seen bums, cowards and chickens on HBO and HBO PPV.
      only jack could get away with this comment..lol

Comment

theres a 12 year old that goes to my gym that id favor over alot of couch potatoes..lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
          only jack could get away with this comment..lol
          There's plenty of mofo's that look the part, but got no heart or will at all. They're just posers.

Like the tin man in the Wizard of Oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
            There's plenty of mofo's that look the part, but got no heart or will at all. They're just posers.

Like the tin man in the Wizard of Oz.
            now i agree with this statement..but no man who enters the ring and gives his all is a coward..cowards dont fight..they hide behind other people and guns

Comment

This place is full of pieces of ****...thats why it happens

Boxing and any type of combat sport for that matter are unlike any other sport, boxing fans seem to often forget this, and I would venture to guess most of these have never been anywhere near a boxing gym otherwise they wouldn't throw those words around like that.

Another thing that gets me is when people call fighters with bad chins *******, or equate a bad or inadequate chin with lack of toughness. This is so stupid I don't even know where to start. I can think of plenty of fighters with poor chins who are or were real tough bastards, this always annoys me.

Comment

Working...
              X