No announcement yet.

**** Cotto Lost all my respect tonite for him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm clottey fan but I still like cotto.
    I also think today's Ud is bull****(it must be draw!!).
    don't hate cotto.just hate judges...

Comment

I'll tell you who has lost my respect...
      It's your pinche ass idol from TJ...

Comment

dont waste your time talking bad about cotto.. he's going to get the benefit of the doubt everytime

Comment

Show Cotto some respect. He showed some balls tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
            Yeah so I was rooting for Clottey but I thought Miguel Cotto was a good and humble guy up until tonite!, That guy has no balls man, first of all wuts up with that bodyslam, that Rabbit Blow behind Clotteys head and not to mention stupidass Lampley said it was accidental, are you serious? Not to mention the other low blows i think it was the 10th or 11th on Clottey, I mean seriously wtf? I thought he was a stand up guy and that Judah fight it was accidental but not anymore this guy is very dirty, Now I really believe Margarito did **** him up without cheating, Did you see Clottey messed him up so bad from the face and bruised him badly, aside from the headbutt, I really lost all my respect and im sure a lot of people feel like this over this guy, I can't believe it, Oh and **** Hbo I don't know what kind of fight they were watching but in my book Clottey kicked his ass, Unbelievable these are the kind of fights that makes me lose hope in boxing and its so Corrupt, For the least part it should of been a draw , wtf was that 116 to 111 judge and that 115 to 112 are you serious? what a ****ing bull**** decision, Oh but of course its Cotto , I just couldn't believe the robbery specially in 2009 , I think Cotto is WAY OVERHYPED
            were you crying when you typed this get over it cotto won it was a close fight the fight was on the table and clottey went into his shell point blank period

Comment

Its not even about Cotto, Cuz I like Cotto , I don't know if you read , but The thing is he just doesn't win very convincencly, I think all the dirty stuff he did in the ring tonite really made me think that he just can't handle pressure and thats his weakness , straight up I dont care if hes Puerto rican or not , I look at him as the fighter he is, and he just doesn't impress me enough to say wow what a class act, All those dirty fouls he was doing he has done it time after time thats what my point is, I know all your Puerto ricans defend him and thats cool I aint got nothing against no one, but the fact of the matter that he did all that dirty stuff on the ring makes me lose respect for him You all know deep down inside he isnt going to last very long if he continues to gas out early or take those left uppercuts because he doesnt know how to defend them, How can anybody say he is a better fighter now? I just dont see it sorry, This is Boxing not a race issue. Margarito and Clottey set the blueprint how to beat Cotto , You all know deep down inside you worry for Cotto because its only a matter of time before somebody capitalizes on his weaknesses and Finishes his Overyhyped skills , You know its true and its scary to all of you Cotto fans, Like I said I dont hate Cotto but I just dont see him on top for very long

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
                Yeah so I was rooting for Clottey but I thought Miguel Cotto was a good and humble guy up until tonite!, That guy has no balls man, first of all wuts up with that bodyslam, that Rabbit Blow behind Clotteys head and not to mention stupidass Lampley said it was accidental, are you serious? Not to mention the other low blows i think it was the 10th or 11th on Clottey, I mean seriously wtf? I thought he was a stand up guy and that Judah fight it was accidental but not anymore this guy is very dirty, Now I really believe Margarito did **** him up without cheating, Did you see Clottey messed him up so bad from the face and bruised him badly, aside from the headbutt, I really lost all my respect and im sure a lot of people feel like this over this guy, I can't believe it, Oh and **** Hbo I don't know what kind of fight they were watching but in my book Clottey kicked his ass, Unbelievable these are the kind of fights that makes me lose hope in boxing and its so Corrupt, For the least part it should of been a draw , wtf was that 116 to 111 judge and that 115 to 112 are you serious? what a ****ing bull**** decision, Oh but of course its Cotto , I just couldn't believe the robbery specially in 2009 , I think Cotto is WAY OVERHYPED
                bah even though i never come online on this forums like i used to,i alway remember your nick and saying something bad about cotto..so ur opinion i based on ur hate on cotto.. but cotto v clottey could got either way.. because clottey hit cotto with bigger shots dont mean a automatic win,,,

Comment

Is Dela Hoya Cotto's Idol or something he keeps doing very good impressions of him lately

Comment

Working...
                  X