Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawson was such a hype job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who ever hyped him? Nobody wants to see him. Nobody calls him out. Hardly ever hear from him...or about him. So where's the hype?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
      Who ever hyped him? Nobody wants to see him. Nobody calls him out. Hardly ever hear from him...or about him. So where's the hype?
      The hype surrounding him could basically be attributed to Floyd at one time referring to him as the best pure boxer in the sport.

Comment

*yawns*...

Comment

Originally posted by Interloper View Post
          The hype surrounding him could basically be attributed to Floyd at one time referring to him as the best pure boxer in the sport.
          Amazing. He may have been correct! Dawson is SLICK. I guess hardcore fans expected more, so was probably a hardcore hype...sounds like a contradiction.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
            So how come Calzaghe fought shot to hell roy jones instead of dawson after who just beat up tarver and outpointed Johnson who joe ducked THREE times.

Explain you nutthugging weiner sucker
            My guess is that Calzaghe fought Roy Jones because it was the biggest money fight available to him at the end of his career. Chad Dawson has 4 fans.

But my point was that you gave Chad Dawson credit for beating Hopkins but you say Calzaghe "cherry picked" Hopkins in the same post. Are you mentally crippled?

Calzaghe could have fought Hopkins or Jones anytime during his awful 168 reign.but hid in england like a girl hiding from mike tyson.
            Disregard my last question because I think you just answered it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              My guess is that Calzaghe fought Roy Jones because it was the biggest money fight available to him at the end of his career. Chad Dawson has 4 fans. But my point was that you gave Chad Dawson credit for beating Hopkins but you say Calzaghe "cherry picked" Hopkins in the same post. Are you mentally crippled? Disregard my last question because I think you just answered it.
              Dawson didnt wait until he lost his speed to fight him.

Ok so its ok to duck fighters as long as the the 5 year shot former legend brings money. Ok makes sense lmao

Comment

Dawson didnt wait until he lost his speed to fight him.
                Seriously....are you a spastic? Calzaghe fought Hopkins in 2008. Dawson fought Hopkins in 2012.

Ok so its ok to duck fighters as long as the the 5 year shot former legend brings money. Ok makes sense lmao
                It's called PRIZE fighting you fukin dummy! Of course it makes sense.

Comment

Both Joe and Chad both fought a faded Hopkins.

Joe was outboxed until Hopkins gassed to Joes high pace.
                  Chad beat a slightly older Bern in practically every round.

These are the facts. Make of it what you will, but to me it says Chad was a better boxer in that he beat Bernard from the outset, Joe has the greater fitness seeing as he started winning when Bhop was gasping, cant see how it can construed any other way without an obvious bias.

Comment

He's the only fighter since Roy Jones to dominate Bernard Hopkins.

Dawson's not a great fighter but he's a very good fighter. Only thing wrong with him is that he has a passive personality and sometimes looks uninterested in the fight.

Comment

Hatton was great and Dawson is a hype job according to the TS lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X