Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***VIDEO*** ATG Legendary Aussie Fighter Danny Green Getting Stopped!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    lmao! That is freakin awesome. I went to bed positive green would win a decision. That made my morning.

Tarver just entered a very small group of people who won a belt over the age of 40. Good for him

agreed. solid win for a very likable guy. if i'm still upright at 42 i'll have exceeded expectations.

42 is ancient in boxing terms

Comment

i am not a tarver fan, but i am very happy and proud of this win for him. i thought that he would get outworked and jobbed over there with some bullmess ref'ing and judging...... glad to see that he didn't let that happen and he took the fight to green.....

nothing against green at all, and although i am not a tarver fan, i was rooting for him in the whole underdog status of things and his fight dedication to Nick Charles!!!!!

oh and the reason i have never been a tarver fan it's because of his fight commentating and the way he really used to run his mouth without really having the named accomplishments in the professional ranks....... until he stopped roy, leading up to that, tarver was really never that impressive.....

all that aside, great stuff he pulled off today and i'm glad to see that he was able to pull off the win in greens backyard, at the same time being the 40 year old + aged fighter, good stuff............

we are a younger older generation that is coming up, health is key, treat your bodies right and age will become less of a factor in the physical realm.........

Comment

Belated congrats to Tarver. I favoured him to win this fight. Hopefully he'll call it quits. Might as well end on a good note.

Comment

Working...
        X