Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shouldnt Pac be considered "chinny" after being KOed 3 times ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shouldnt Pac be considered "chinny" after being KOed 3 times ?

like Khan whos been KOed 2 times ? im a fan of both im just wondering why the double standard

Originally posted by jas
    There's no double standard ...now f off
    thanks for the explanation.now can someone with a brain answer me ?

Comment

No he was blood drained and fought steroid users all three times

Comment

Define KOed?

Comment

That "jas" guy just got wiped.

Comment

I believe the first two KO'S came by way of body punchs not being knocked out with a good bomb to the head like Marquez. I truly don't believe he is got a glass chin or even "chinny" but I would be more concerned with his mentality.

Khan on the other hand has a very suspect chin and has been knocked down by punchs I don't think would have put Pac man down.

Comment

People aren't answering because this thread is ******ed, packed was ko'd twice as a Manboy ages ago just throug inexperience,and then brutalised by a shot that would have ko'd any welter and light middleweight imo

Khan does the stanky leg everytime he's hit flush even by guys that have next to no power like Diaz,the guy has a glass jaw and his body reacts and his legs go which make him extra glass looking

In previous fights pac has looked almost invincible much like Carl froch he just got hit with tremendous power with his own bodyweight like froch recently

Khan has looked vulnerable whenever he's hit clean

End thread

Comment

Pacquiao's previous two KO losses came via bodyshots.

Wether his chin is cracked or not after the Marquez loss, it remains to be seen.

One thing's for sure, he didn't look like he enjoyed being hit vs Rios. He was either paranoid or knows something we dont.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                  I believe the first two KO'S came by way of body punchs not being knocked out with a good bomb to the head like Marquez. I truly don't believe he is got a glass chin or even "chinny" but I would be more concerned with his mentality.

Khan on the other hand has a very suspect chin and has been knocked down by punchs I don't think would have put Pac man down.

i was always confused by his first KO.it looks like a body punch in that horrible quality video but the commentators say it was on his chin.

thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                    People aren't answering because this thread is ******ed, packed was ko'd twice as a Manboy ages ago just throug inexperience,and then brutalised by a shot that would have ko'd any welter and light middleweight imo

Khan does the stanky leg everytime he's hit flush even by guys that have next to no power like Diaz,the guy has a glass jaw and his body reacts and his legs go which make him extra glass looking

In previous fights pac has looked almost invincible much like Carl froch he just got hit with tremendous power with his own bodyweight like froch recently

Khan has looked vulnerable whenever he's hit clean

End thread
                    Khan went down by a heavy handed prescott and the same guy who embarrased "the machine"

everybody else hurt him but didnt destroy him

Comment

Working...
                    X