No announcement yet.

This version of sugar shane mosley beats pac and mayweather@147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    That was young, prime Shane with his reflexes, movement, handspeed, and power. He gave Pacquiao cramps from just moving a little bit on his feet and not really doing anything else. He also survived against a version of Pacquiao that was supposed to knock him out. 2000 Mosley beats any version of WW Pacquiao. Mayweather has his hands full but because he boxes way better, he'd be able to outbox prime Shane.
    mayweather nearly got sparked by the only punches mosley landed, what makes you think a prime mosley doesn't land one then kill floyd in about 1 rd?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      yea but they are both much smaller men than Shane. Especially pac.
      Very true, but I think Pac could handle the power well enough. Mosley's power is pretty good, but not overwhelming. I don't have a problem with people picking Mosley, I just can't stand when people say "Mosley would knock both these guys out easily, he was a monster!!"

EDIT: I'm not even thinking much about Mayweather/Mosley to be honest. I am almost 100% certain Mosley isn't knocking Mayweather out, and he's sure as hell not winning a decision over prime Mayweather.
      Last edited by bojangles1987; 01-26-2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
        It's a little late to back pedal now man, you in the Lions den now son.......
        and BTW in your opinion what's pac best win?
        What do you mean backpedal? What exactly am I backpedaling on? About Mayweather? I'm honestly not sure, that requires a little more thought than I'm willing to give it right now. Just without thinking too much, I'd argue that Mayweather's wins over Corrales and Castillo in the rematch are arguable with Mosley over Oscar, maybe people will tell me I'm dead wrong about that.

Barrera 1, and that's a definitively better win than Mosley over Oscar. I don't even see the argument otherwise.

Comment

if we're speaking prime for prime, no way mosley defeats pacquiao. not so sure about mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            What makes anyone think he would fight a prime Mosley? Pac wouldn't even fight a 39 year old Mosley.
            Kid do u understand that Floyd called out Mosley twice and Mosley declined both? He called him out in 99 and after Mosley beat Vargas.

Comment

Manny/Shane would be a 50-50 war; Floyd makes Shane think to much will be why he wouldn't beat him

Comment

Working...
              X