Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if EA Sports came out with a new boxing game what would you add or take out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They gotta pay him that money so we can finally have Pac vs May.

Comment

they should have a floyd mayweather mode where you can dodge 3-4 fighters on the way to beating the game

Comment

Focus on the CURRENT FIGHTERS, enough with the Legends!

Last game it wasn't enough of the Current fighters...like him or not, MAYWEATHER IS A MUST! Might as well give him what he want, it will boost sales, but I hears Mayweather price was just RIDICULOUS and he wants money from the Sales of the Game so I don't see EA Sports doing that

But it wasn't no inside fighting in that game, also it was the battle of the knock downs, who ever knock the their opponent down 3 Times first WINS, that is not ****in BOXING, not every boxing match end in a KO or TKO, someone like Hagler should be impossible to even Knock Down, the man was never even officially knocked down his entire fukin career (the BS Knockdown against Juan Roldan was overturned) so why is he getting knocked down in this game?

Fans do a great job creating fighters who are not in the game though, they do a better job then EA Sports does IMO
        Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 10-17-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
          There should be a vacation mode, where your fighter fights once a year then goes on vacation. You should also be able to fight your way to the top by hand picking your opponents. Gift decisions, biased annouce team, be able to use drugs. I dunno I'd like to keep the game as real as possible.

Seriously though, you should be able to customize create-a-boxers' records, and existing boxers records should be updated as they fight.

I also think they should have a set roster of boxers that should come with the game, but they should have a large database of boxers you can download individual boxers, based on who you like, what divisions you follow or whatever.

Overall, they need to make the actual fighting more realistic, inside fighting...the computer shouldn't be able to run away and clinch so easily when stunned. Body punches need to do more damage.

There should also be a promoter mode...
          I like that promotor idea were you would have to negotiate a deal with the fighters. You also would have to have a deal with an MGM Grand and a t.v network or do your own PPV.

Comment

Kind of want an amateur mode were you can start your career from a really early age and go on tournament runs and even the Olympics.
            Also have a realistic corrupt judges mode were you lose unless you KO them

Comment

Working...
            X