No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Would Approve Canelo/GGG Doubleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Any boxer who publicly called out a smaller man..... then refused to even discuss a CW, would be viewed as a cherry picking coward.

Comment

• If Rosado beats Clottey, I think DLH will try to make Canelo/Rosado.

Comment

• what a joke. WBC are the absolute worst. i don't even recognize wbc as a legit world title anymore. it's a minor title to me now.

GGG is the real #1 top middleweight and canelo is still a complete protected hype man. frickin punk sucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Excellent post.

This subject..... has absolutely nothing to do with Sillyman.

Is this the 17th sudden, random, inexplicable, press release, issued by the WBC..... confirming that they adore Golovkin and are laying out the red carpet for him as we speak?..... or is it the 18th such article ?

Can't remember now.
          Most people here seem to think the WBC will flip Golovkin off and and allow Canelo to keep their belt, even if he refuses fight GGG at 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            If Rosado beats Clottey, I think DLH will try to make Canelo/Rosado.
            Poor Rosado's going to have to kill himself to make 155, just to be outweighed by Canelo on fight night...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Poor Rosado's going to have to kill himself to make 155, just to be outweighed by Canelo on fight night...
              I seriously doubt Rosado can go that low anymore. Jermell beat him handily, and I think having to go back down in weight affected his performance that night. Canelo would most likely beat him at 160, but at 155, Rosado would probably get wrecked.

Comment

I seriously doubt Rosado can go that low anymore. Jermell beat him handily, and I think having to go back down in weight affected his performance that night. Canelo would most likely beat him at 160, but at 155, Rosado would probably get wrecked.
                It's a fun fight at 160, I think Alvarez outboxes him though. I can see them pushing the Vargas/Dela Hoya angle pretty hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  It's a fun fight at 160, I think Alvarez outboxes him though. I can see them pushing the Vargas/Dela Hoya angle pretty hard.
                  One thing that usually goes unnoticed: Rosado outweighed Quillin on fight night. Rosado will probably weigh the same as Canelo (170-75).

Comment

If Rosado beats Clottey, I think DLH will try to make Canelo/Rosado.
                    I am a Rosado fan, as much heart in the ring as anyone currently fighting...but man he has already probably gotten more big fights then he should have with his skill set

Comment

• Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
                      I am a Rosado fan, as much heart in the ring as anyone currently fighting...but man he has already probably gotten more big fights then he should have with his skill set
                      He shouldn't have gotten the Quillin fight after losing to GGG, but that's what happens when fighters need to stay busy or pad their record. Rosado is that caliber of fighter, but he'll probably score an upset sooner or later. Rosado is the like winless 76'ers lol. Sometimes I wonder what would've happened had he cashed in his title opportunity against K9 instead of moving up. Maybe he'd be in a worse position than he is now, who knows?
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 11-26-2015, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X