Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM POINTLESS

I quote:
    Originally Posted by considerthis
    Floyd probably used peds...

Happy Thanks giving! Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Get ready, they will be countering any points we make with a deflection.

Floyd's team = Deflection team
      That's their alt team

They use the Deflection team when all else fails lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        TEAM POINTLESS

I quote:
        Originally Posted by considerthis
        Floyd probably used peds...

Happy Thanks giving! Cheers!
        I get that cuz your country only has 1 athlete, it kind of makes you all fanboys by default...but it's not like that here. I have no problems criticizing floyd. I enjoy making fun of pac just cuz of the irrational overly emotional reactions of you poor babies. Happy thanksgiving...enjoy your dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          I get that cuz your country only has 1 athlete, it kind of makes you all fanboys by default...but it's not like that here. I have no problems criticizing floyd. I enjoy making fun of pac just cuz of the irrational overly emotional reactions of you poor babies. Happy thanksgiving...enjoy your dog.
          LMAO!!!!!

Except the dog part! I have dogs, have always had dogs. People are messed up. Dogs can be too, but with the right master, they submit!

Kinda like how PAC submitted to Floyd round by round, as Ployd hit him on his punk'n head and he realized, I need a shoulder injury to save me! I made the rebook commercial and he is now beating me more than easily! More than easy!

More than..... More than easy!! Why for Ployd destroy the hopes of a pseudo nation???? But why?????
          Ployd!!!
          Last edited by Zaroku; 11-26-2015, 12:13 AM.

Comment

My country? I'm an American. Idiot.

Know when it's time to retreat and live to fight another day. You ate too much crow lately. You need to recover buddy.

Happy Thanksgiving! Your hero is a cheat.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-26-2015, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Look mang, you touching on one of the roots of the problem!!!! Brothers & Latinos tend to dominate sports!! Others groups get a hype job, a hype job who fights good, but if he was black or Latino would be just an average black or Latino fighter!!! Pighter! All bull crap aside! Just keeping it real!

I will stick a #2 pencil in the eye of dog meat eaters, if I can!

Comment

My country? I'm an American idiot.

Know when it's time to retreat and fight another day. You ate too much crow lately.

Happy Thanksgiving! Your hero is a cheat.
                Are you part of the McDonald's foreign worker program? Don't get upset cuz I've invaded the last thread where you can still act like your cool. Anyway...i feel guilty keeping this thread on page 1 so bye pu55y. And don't forget to wait a few minutes so you know I'm gone to do you obligatory lame post proclaiming some type of victory. Loser.

Comment

That's their alt team

They use the Deflection team when all else fails lol
                  Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  My country? I'm an American idiot.
                  "Considerthis" keeps on getting it wrong. What is it now, strike 10?

On top of that, who says that if you are a Manny fan that is all you are? I have been watching boxing for a long time.

- IV seen Ali lose, SRL lose, Manny lose, ..... Its alright. Some of the best fights to watch are ones that are lost in a battle. Some are classics.

- IV scandal is what Floyd is facing. Tainted Floyd's legacy. One will always think about that now. Floyd always tried to get an advantage. Used USADA to aid in putting shady rules and loopholes in fight contracts. WOW!!!

Comment

• NSAC doesnt have to issue an exemption for the IV, since it wasnt in violation of their rules in the first place. It was against USADA/WADA rules, so how would they grant an exception for someone elses rules?

They have no right. Wada should only be the one to issue TUE.

NSAC makes no sense here.
                    It's in the Nevada rules.

https://www.leg.state.nv.us/NAC/NAC-...l#NAC467Sec850

PROHIBITED ACTS;

NAC 467.850; Administration or use of alcohol, stimulants, drugs or injections; urinalysis or chemical tests; disciplinary action. (NRS 467.030)
                    1.The administration of or use of any:
                    (a)Alcohol
                    (b)Stimulant; or
                    (c)Drug or injection that has not been approved by the Commission

And obviously, Floyd's IV was not approved by the commission before the fight which he clearly stuck a needle to inject himself with IVS. The plot thickens..
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 11-26-2015, 12:43 AM.

Comment

like how you enjoy your cool aid and fried chicken?

Comment

Working...
                      X