No announcement yet.

Who Won: Miguel Cotto vs Saul Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, Canelo Won.

I respect Miguel Angel, he is a great fighter but today Cotto was very mediocre in his boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by FBLM View Post
      all but one happened after mayweather (he learned from the best like I said) thanks for reiterating my point.
      whoooohahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        going up a pound so that canelo can have a bigger advantage in size. most of all of those guys could have easily made their weight limit. again. a catchweight is a catchweight..............canelo has always fought at catchweights. if it benefits him getting an advantage he'll make it at a higher weight if not he'll make it for a lower catchweight. which ever favors him.

which makes the mayweather catchweight a moot point.

truth hurts.............
        I don't care either way but I'd rather go up a pound then suck down 2 more when I can't even make 154.

Comment

Golovkin's new sig since he lost our 1mo. sig bet

Here is your new sig: Hello, my name is Nathaniel and I am a 29 year old virgin. I currently live out of my mothers basebment, however I dont let the negative things in life keep me down. Stay Strong. #WAR ANDRE WARD

Color must be purple, font size is 3, and it must be Bold. thank u, have a nice day
          Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 11-22-2015, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              I don't care either way but I'd rather go up a pound then suck down 2 more when I can't even make 154.
              yes you DO care because what you're doing is distorting what happened. so yes you DO care. anyone who has to distort what happened cares, trust me.

canelo came in at 153 just before fighting mayweather. so yes he could make 154 at the time of the fight. 152 was one pound from his last fighting weight (thats the truth with no distortion)

canelo has made fighters go down and up depending on what benefited and favored him at the time of the fights. and i actually think he will continue to do that.

thats why in his particular case it's mute because he's always done catchweights. i mean WTF hahahahaha

the truth is the truth.

Comment

It was a draw...

Comment

canelo won but it was closer than the scores... cotto was toooooo small, GGG would beat canelo but canelo would have his spots

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Lmao at anyone you thinks Cotto won.. Canelo clearly won by a comfortable margin.. At best Cotto won 4 rds, and more likely only 2 or 3.. He was competitive but just couldn't hurt Canelo at all. After about 5 rds, Cotto was way too defensive and let Canelo dictate the 2nd half..
                    I had Cotto winning 2 rounds. Flitter flutter pitty pat doesn't do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                      yes you DO care because what you're doing is distorting what happened. so yes you DO care. anyone who has to distort what happened cares, trust me.

canelo came in at 153 just before fighting mayweather. so yes he could make 154 at the time of the fight. 152 was one pound from his last fighting weight (thats the truth with no distortion)

canelo has made fighters go down and up depending on what benefited and favored him at the time of the fights. and i actually think he will continue to do that.

thats why in his particular case it's mute because he's always done catchweights. i mean WTF hahahahaha

the truth is the truth.
                      No, I really don't care, I'm just stating my opinion. Canelo will most certainly keep doing it, especially if GGG wants that fight. He better be ready to get to 156 or so. Canelo hasn't made even 154 since that fight has he? If not, that's pretty telling in itself as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X