Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao "danny garcia could be potential opponent'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol why are Pacquaio and Roach always bringing up Danny? That fight is never going to happen, perhaps he misunderstood and heard Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      But danny would make millions in this fight. And haymon is willing to sacrifice khan
      And to be honest khan is like 10x more of a cash cow than damny
      But Garcia has made more than Khan if you look at their last 5 fights?

He also does better TV ratings.

So no, Khan is no damn cash cow. Even though he thinks he is.

"All dem indians and pakistanis... it's a market I bring to the taaabl"

"But Amir, they hardly even watch your fights, let alone pay for them?"

"You kno, with my speed, power, explosiveness, I think we cud at least do gud merchandise in dem countries".

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

"You kno, with my speed, power, explosiveness, I think we cud at least do gud merchandise in dem countries".
        Not necessarily true people say khan does quite well in the UK and he has a five million dollar offer to fight brook
        Danny is also a draw but khan is a international superstar

Comment

I kinda think crawford would lose to manny
          Maybe arum doesn't want to risk crawford
          I think so too but it's kinda a win win situation crawford gets more exposure just getting in the ring with pacquiao rather than not fighting him at all.

Comment

Not necessarily true people say khan does quite well in the UK and he has a five million dollar offer to fight brook
            Danny is also a draw but khan is a international superstar
            Khan doesn't do well in the UK?

He isn't on PPV and has been on BoxNation 4/5 fights with low licensing fees.

Yeah he has an offer which he is rejecting for being scared, it's the fight that pulls not Khan or Brook individually.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              I think so too but it's kinda a win win situation crawford gets more exposure just getting in the ring with pacquiao rather than not fighting him at all.
              True that. true that.

Also Crawford losing to a well liked Pacquiao wouldn't hurt his young career "that much" IMO. IF Crawford plays his cards right, he may even gain some new fanbase...

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Looked at the previous purses and they seem to be higher on danny side. Damn I always thought khan was big because everyone always talks about him khan made 950k vs devon
                And danny makes 2x that almost every fight

Comment

Manny wins by wide decision

Comment

Looked at the previous purses and they seem to be higher on danny side. Damn I always thought khan was big because everyone always talks about him khan made 950k vs devon
                    And danny makes 2x that almost every fight
                    That's what I'm saying man.

Garcia gets better ratings and bigger paydays than Khan. Khan dines out on being a huge draw and big star, but he really isn't. On either side of the pond.

Comment

Manny easy work UD and I wouldn't be surprised if he got a tko either. The Garsh is Danny's only chance lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X