No announcement yet.

Need your suggestion- Goin to Buy Boxing Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your suggestion- Goin to Buy Boxing Gloves

I am new to boxing and from uk. I am going to buy boxing gloves and need your suggestion about which one is good. I have searched rdxsports.com and everlast. Price is low for RDX as compared to everlast but don't know about quality they have. Anyone who can recommend me?
    Last edited by davidmike; 10-22-2015, 03:28 AM.

Originally posted by davidmike View Post
    I am new to boxing and from uk. I am going to buy boxing gloves and need your suggestion about which one is good. I have searched rdxsports.com and everlast. Price is low for RDX as compared to everlast but don't know about quality they have. Anyone who can recommend me?
    Depends on your budget....Stay away from everlast at all costs. I have a pair of 14 oz and they are loose and provide zero wrist support. Good thing I have hand wraps.

Comment

Buy cheap buy twice.

Comment

From the UK? Greenhill is the way to go imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
          Depends on your budget....Stay away from everlast at all costs. I have a pair of 14 oz and they are loose and provide zero wrist support. Good thing I have hand wraps.
          Thanks Mr.DagoWop for your valuable suggestion. I will keep in mind and also need your guidance. I am searching more and will tell you once I'll buy.

Comment

Originally posted by davidmike View Post
            Thanks Mr.DagoWop for your valuable suggestion. I will keep in mind and also need your guidance. I am searching more and will tell you once I'll buy.
            No problem...and btw try and go to a place where you can try them on first before you buy.

Comment

I have a pair of 16oz Lonsdale sparring gloves. They're durable and they fit very good

Comment

BostonGuy thnks for your valuable suggestion. I searched about Lonsdale but didn't find it a good fit for me, also their price is high. So I ordered QUAD-KORE Leather Training Gloves 16 oz via "rdxsports.com/en_gb/boxing/gloves" on 24th October, their customer support contacted me and confirmed my ordered. I feel comfortable about free return and free shipping facility, also their price is much lower than market. So now I am waiting for my order and hopefully will receive it tomorrow. Lonsdale price is ‎£60 but rdx price is ‎£41.45 with free shipping. I'll share pics after receiving my boxing gloves.
                Last edited by davidmike; 10-26-2015, 03:36 AM.

Comment

I am so excited to tell you that today I received my boxing gloves from RDXsports.com. It is very comfortable and leather made off. Quality is good and perfect fit for me.

I am trying to upload my gloves pic but don't know how to do it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
                    everlast is good, there's a difference between the ones they sell at kmart for 20$ and the ones you can buy for 100$+ which are made from proper leather.

Comment

Working...
                    X