Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Arthur Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can hardly understand the members that see a close fight. To me , Golovkin would punish Abraham so bad that he might force him into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
      I can hardly understand the members that see a close fight. To me , Golovkin would punish Abraham so bad that he might force him into retirement.
      Golovkin have never defeated an opponent on par with Jermain Taylor, prime Dirrell and Robert Stieglitz. Arthur is much more proven, so of course many expect him to win.

Golovkin is good, no doubt, but his amateur background should not make him this overrated, see what happened to Lomachenko. Arthur is too huge a step-up. Golovkin needs to fight someone like past-it Martinez or move up in weight to fight someone like Bika or Stieglitz to warm up for an Abraham fight and if it happened then, I think Golovkin would win; partly due to Abraham being much older then and Golovkin being more prepared for high-level matches.

But as it stands right now, Golovkin won't be ready until Abraham has retired...

Comment

Working...
      X