No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire: If Oscar De La Hoya loves the sport, he makes Donaire vs Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Oscar is saying he wants it! Arum on the other hand is saying when Mares contract is up he will. Both on same level of who is better but Mares is the way bigger draw and that will be the killer of this fight. Nonito will price himself out as he said about Rigo.
    Is that fact or opinion??? Link if u can plz

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      Do you believe this guy?, a week ago he was saying that he was gonna move up because there were no challenges left. Arum is not gonna put Donaire against young top banthams any time soon, Imagine arum contributing GB in building an atg in Mares. It will be Rafa Márquez or Mijares next I think, then he will move up.
      I assume u mean bantam??? Neither one is a top bantam.... They fight at 122

Comment

If Donaire says he wants the fight I believe him and I think he would win it by KO. Donaire should not move up in weight. He has moved up enough times already. Arum and Schaefer hate each other so much that the fight may never get made.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Judging by the way Staples Center looked yesterday Id say it's a fact.
          I assume u mean bantam??? Neither one is a top bantam.... They fight at 122
          SuperBANTAM Weight

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
            why are we always forced to ask you for a refrence link?
            Maybe because you dont keep up with boxing? If you dont keep up with boxing then why must i be the one to inform you. Use that thing your on to find the info. And by the way it was on Boxingscene. There a hint for you

Its an opinion from seeing both fight recently and how well they draw. But hey i could be wrong but i dont think i am.

Comment

Oscar is saying he wants it! Arum on the other hand is saying when Mares contract is up he will. Both on same level of who is better but Mares is the way bigger draw and that will be the killer of this fight. Nonito will price himself out as he said about Rigo.
              What???
              "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Judging by the way Staples Center looked yesterday Id say it's a fact.

SuperBANTAM Weight
                Its an opinion from seeing both fight recently and how well they draw. But hey i could be wrong but i dont think i am.
                Wouldn't be an accurate way to judge.... Given the fact that GB gives away a lot of their tickets to their events

Comment

Wouldn't be an accurate way to judge.... Given the fact that GB gives away a lot of their tickets to their events
                  I guess we'll see when the numbers are released if they ever do.

Comment

Like i said i could be wrong but i dont think so. Im not sure if GB gave away lots of tix to this event. Didnt hear that but maybe

Comment

I would pay PPV money to watch Mares vs Donaire. It's about time these little guys get paid in this sport. It all depends if the T.V networks pay a good sum of money for the fight. They would have to make both Promotors happy as well as the fighters Bob is the one who does not want to work with GBP. Mares has a contract with GBP till 2014. So Bob just make the fight between Mares vs Donaire.

Comment

Working...
                      X